Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Some Nice FREE Avatar Bases - PSD

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Sparky2002b

Account Closed
Impact
5
DONATIONS HIGHLY APPRECIATED
THANK-YOU'S MANDATORY

Here are a bunch of PSD's which can be used freely for avatar backgrounds, bases, etc. I made the backgrounds myself.

These are all done using simple gradiants! I also made the gradiants myself.

Here are some samples:
d9a2617b.gif
50555be1.gif

6b811a13.gif
b576dd89.gif


Here is the zip of the PSD's:
http://sparkys-avatar-bases.notlong.com/

And the hell with it, here are the gradients themselves, if you want to make your own:
http://sparkys-gradiants.notlong.com/

The .notlong.com links redirect to rapidshare, they just let me track click counts, so I know how many of you non-donating leechers there are. :)

If you don't want to spend the time making one, just PM me and I'll throw some text on these for free.

THESE IMAGES ARE PROTECTED BY CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Pretty good, Sparky! Keep up the good work! Rep added!
 
0
•••
great addition
 
0
•••
If you choose to use these, please let me know - I'd like to see how many people use them. :)
 
0
•••
Maybe I will try them when I get time.
 
0
•••
Nice avatars. Thanks in advance if I actually use the, but I doubt it for the fact that I don't usually make avatars.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back