Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Some help pls

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

grungemusic

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi,

I have a simple design @ http://annakournikova.ws/test/indextest.php

I want to put ads down the left hand side of the main content bit, but everytime I try too it shows up at the top for some reason?

How do I get the ads to show up down the left?

Thanks

BTW the design doesnt include the header and some other stuff!

Ok, I have it on the left now but now this prob

www.annakournikova.ws/test/indextest2.php

How do I fix that?? Pls help :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i'd suggesting using a table with two columns which would fix things right up for you, easy, simple, effective
 
0
•••
Could you explain bit more pls? I am desperate to get this sorted, but am no html expert or know that much except what my WYSIWYG editor tells me ;)

I really need it down the left hand side, just under the header.

Thanks
 
0
•••
the reason they are showing up before the table is because you have them positioned int he code before it

to fix it, make a table with 3 columns

HTML:
<table>
   <tr>
        <td>ads </td>
        <td>middle column </td>
        <td>your right column </td>
   </tr>
</table>
 
0
•••
what wysiwyg editor do you use?
 
0
•••
I'm trying that but can't seem to get it right, as I say I am a noob really.

WuLabsWuTecH said:
what wysiwyg editor do you use?

Dreamweaver

I can get it on the left on the content menu but I want it on the left on the white background.
 
0
•••
yah try dreamweaver
 
0
•••
That's what I am using!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back