Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Some Help please

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Gandhi

Established Member
Impact
47
Hey, well the servers where my arcade site is hosted was down for a week, I have no idea why. Then now that its back up, when I click a category like shooting, action I get an error http://flashfungames.org/index.php?action=category&id=1&page=0&order2=game_name&sby=ASC

anyone know what that error is, or how I can fix it thanks.


THen I know the site looks messed up, but thats because the site was down, my coder, hasnt gotten a chance to fix the bugs.

Thanks in advance.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Can you post the line that the error comes from [and some more lines around it; above and below]?
 
0
•••
Thanks, THis is line 127
Code:
$result4 = @mysql_query("SELECT count(*) as count FROM games WHERE gInCategory = $i"0"; }
and those are some lines below and above it



Code:
if (isset($page)) { 

$result4 = @mysql_query("SELECT count(*) as count FROM games WHERE gInCategory = $i"0"; }
if (!isset($page)) { 
if($seo_support == "1"){ echo "<a href=./cat-$id-p1.html>Next Page --></a>";} else { echo "<a href=./index.php?action=category&id=$id&page=1&order2=game_name&sby=ASC>Next Page --></a>"; }
}

if (isset($page)) {
 
0
•••
It looks like some of the code in that line was cut off.
The query doesn't have a ) and I don't know how that scripts categories work.
Try changing line 127 to:
PHP:
$result4 = @mysql_query("SELECT count(*) as count FROM games WHERE gInCategory = $i"); }
If that doesn't work, try:
PHP:
$result4 = @mysql_query("SELECT count(*) as count FROM games WHERE gInCategory = $i0"); }
 
1
•••
The first one worked, thanks a lot Dan, really appreciate it
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back