NameSilo

Web site help, please! I'm screwed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

emalen

Established Member
Impact
0
I think i may have messed up my web site....

i uploaded all my files again... and i now get this message when i go to the site

Server Path Error.
Please run the Setup and Configuration Manager to correct this problem.

view the site at:
http://www.armstrongactingstudio.com/index.php

please help me - this is freaking me out.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just visited your site. That's what I see :

The Armstrong Acting Studio Web Site
is currently down for maintenance and will be
back up and operating on Monday Afternoon

Last update: June 4, 2005
 
0
•••
oh sorry, i just posted that so people know. i guess i should just try and reload my entire site.
 
0
•••
I am seeing:
Server Path Error.
Please run the Setup and Configuration Manager to correct this problem.
 
0
•••
yeah, that is the problem
 
0
•••
Is there a path you are not defining right in your file?
 
0
•••
Thats not an error PHP would give...
 
0
•••
perhaps if you have a custom script or a mod installed. check if the path is correct ex: home/username/public_html/
 
0
•••
0
•••
no i find nothing it looks like nothing is wrong at all ?
 
0
•••
is there an install page for your custom script? (as I assume it is)
 
0
•••
from the link given, it looks as if there as no server errors.

Otherwise, the images the header do appear to be skewed quite a bit, with a lot of whitespace. Not sure if you intended to do that, but I think yuo should check it out if you didnt intend for it to be that way.

-Steve
 
0
•••
Your site comes up fine for me. Either you fixed the problem or only certain browsers run into it, but on firefox, and on my IE it shows up just fine.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back