Some beginner questions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Vanderpool0312

Established Member
Impact
5
Hello,
This is my first post here and I hope with the knowledge I gain here, I will stay for long :)
Two days ago I decided that selling domains could be an interesting hobby and a way to earn some cash from time to time. I bought 5 domain names for a bargain - about 8 Euro for all.
I was not actually looking at the value of those websites though.

The domain names are:
ukrooms.online
londonrooms.online
amsterdamrooms.online
freeflights.online
thekinkysexshop.com

I used some web services to estimate their worth but some estimate that e.g. amsterdamrooms.online is worth 399 euro, while others estimate 0.1 euro. It was meant to leave me with an answer but it left me only with more questions.

That is why I am here, I decided that I need to talk with professionals and not some algorithms.
Could you tell me whether any of those is worth anything (I'm guessing .com one) and why my choice was a good/bad one?

Thank you in advance!
Greetings,
Matt
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry not to dissapoint but that's my opinion : they are all just crap!
i recommend you to start an auction here & get as much as you can
if you have a little more budget then start with liquid domains, if not stick to 2 words .com's & brandables & make sure that you read a lot !! Good luck

Yeah, now I am aware those are not exactly stellar.
I listed them on GoDaddy but if that fails, I will try here. To be honest, I'd be happy even with $2-3 per .online.
I am for sure going to invest in better domain names in the future!
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back