Domain Empire

information Beginner questions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

meyer6pack

Impact
Hi. I have some domains registered on Namecheap. I understand that I have to wait 60 days until I am able to transfer my domain to a different registrar. I have some listed on Namecheap, but should I be listing elsewhere - with the 60 days not up? Not saying i may sell immediately , but if by chance I get a bite on another site, how would that work?

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi. I have some domains registered on Namecheap. I understand that I have to wait 60 days until I am able to transfer my domain to a different registrar. I have some listed on Namecheap, but should I be listing elsewhere - with the 60 days not up? Not saying i may sell immediately , but if by chance I get a bite on another site, how would that work?

Unfortunately, the only solution is that the buyer opens the account at same registrar (in this case, at NameCheap), if he/she agrees to do so, of course.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back