Dynadot

[SOLVED] Expireddomains.net removed the Namejet and Snapnames lists - Big problem!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Charybdis

Established Member
Impact
I am shocked, here is the message I see on expireddomains.net:

2022-11-11
Removed the namejet and snapnames lists.
Contact me if you really need any of the lists.

AFAIK Namejet and Snapnames are the same, but Snapnames is the largest dropcatcher together with Dropcatch! They have many many domains.

I need this feature, please contact expireddomains.net and ask them to bring back these lists! If enough users asked them, maybe they would add back these lists. Please help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am shocked, here is the message I see on expireddomains.net:

AFAIK Namejet and Snapnames are the same, but Snapnames is the largest dropcatcher together with Dropcatch! They have many many domains.

I need this feature, please contact expireddomains.net and ask them to bring back these lists! If enough users asked them, maybe they would add back these lists. Please help.
Why did they remove it?!?!? Not good!

•••
•••
The Snapnames list has been added back into my account.

If you don't see this list, you need to contact them and ask them to add these lists back.

•••
I use Expireddomains .net
bad news

•••
Didn't they also remove Namesilo expired domains recently too?

I'm curious as to the reason why. Maybe they're not tracking expired domains referrals anymore.

•••
I noticed this too with Park.io, not sure why though

•••
The Snapnames list has been added back into my account.

If you don't see this list, you need to contact them and ask them to add these lists back.
I've sent them an email in the morning to add it back to my account, no answer yet. Not resolved for me.

•••
same problem here
around 2 days ago the lists
of namejet-snapnames was removed ,
sending an email did not solve problem...

before park.io namesilo.com lists
option to download lists was removed

any other similar tool?

•••
Use the contact form in the member area, tell me what list you want and I will add it to your account. The lists are still there, just not public anymore.

•••
thanks for the reply friend
i have sent a message via contact form.

edit : thanks kostaki
after of sending the contact form
the panel show the namejet lists again and download link

Last edited:
•••
Use the contact form in the member area, tell me what list you want and I will add it to your account. The lists are still there, just not public anymore.
Thanks, solved for me now.

Last edited:
•••
Always very responsive and helpful, thank you. I am curious to know why these lists are no longer public?

•••
Can I ask to add name.com list to my acc too?

•••
•••
they don't have namesilo now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back