Dynadot

Solved - Admin please delete this thread. Thanks.

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
Hi all, I have purchased the novice subscription ($29 per month) from estibot.com on 28th of October. On 29th I created a support ticket to ask a question I had about changing a keyword of a domain. (They use the keyword to predict the value of a domain. Whenever I change the keyword of a domain the value has changed significantly. (I was able to change a value of a random domain from 6k to 35k by simply changing the location of the "space" of the two keywords.) I knew these domain valuation tools are joke, I only subscribed to get information like cpc, monthly searches etc.

The support ticket was handled by a person called "Luc" and on the same day (29th), I asked him to cancel my account and issue me a refund if possible since it was still a less than a day from the date of purchase. Just after that request, he has suspended my account and did not issue me a refund. He didn't even bother me to reply to my support request. This is very unprofessional and rude.

I am being blocked from their website, just after a day from purchase of their subscription. They should have at least let me use the service for one month since I paid $29 dollars upfront. They basically stole my $29 dollars and blocked me. Now I can't even stop future payments or reply to the support ticket or anything. I've emailed to their contact emails ([email protected], [email protected]) and they haven't replied to any of my emails. I tried to call the number they have listed on their website (888-675-9595) and nobody is picking up the phones even. I left voicemails to ask them to call me back. This is a scam!! Please don't fall for this fraud domain valuation tool/bot called estibot. Stay away and save your money. Not only their valuations are bogus, their service is really really poor, rude and unprofessional.
estibot1.jpg
estibot3.jpg
estibot2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's not a "scam", calm down. 🙄Luc Lezon and his service have been around long before you have.

Is there an issue with slow support? Probably.
Can they improve? Definitely.

Be a bit more patient and I'm sure you'll be taken care of.

Last edited:
•••
Now I can't even stop future payments
Just log into your paypal account in pre-approved payments and kill it there. I've done this countless times over the years with different companies.

•••
Email [email protected] - He sometimes gets busy with travels or being heads-down but he is a pillar of the domain community and a man of the highest integrity. Please withdraw this thread after you get resolution.

•••
Their website says they reply within 15 minutes in week days and they did so on the 29th. I'm pretty sure their website isn't handled by a single person. I really don't care about the $29, I got mad for suspending my account without a notice and when I tried to contact them about it they avoid all my emails, phone calls. We should not defend businesses that operates this way.

Last edited:
•••
They were in business long before you probably were and for sure they will be in business long after you are gone....
They could care less about your thread and you teaching them a lesson.

•••
They were in business long before you probably were and for sure they will be in business long after you are gone....
They could care less about your thread and you teaching them a lesson.
So you guys accept these kind of behaviors (the way they handle customers) just because they are an old company? So its ok to mistreat customers just because they are in the business some years before I joined this forum? Nice logic dude. :ROFL:

•••
So you guys accept these kind of behaviors (the way they handle customers) just because they are an old company? So its ok to mistreat customers just because they are in the business some years before I joined this forum? Nice logic dude. :ROFL:

Talked to Luc. He said:

He opened a PayPal dispute right after he appraised all his domains so I suspended his account.

I suggest you guys just settle this out, and we just delete this thread. Deal?

•••
Talked to Luc. He said:

He opened a PayPal dispute right after he appraised all his domains so I suspended his account.

Sounds like YOU might actually be the scammer, @okmachan.

People really need to stop being so loose with that word. Just because you don't get everything you want, doesn't mean something is a "scam". You paid for a service, they provided it - end of story. If your result wasn't what you expected, but you were provided what you paid for, you were NOT scammed.

Last edited:
•••
Talked to Luc. He said:

What a liar!! I only appraised like 10 domains!! If I want to appraise all my names I'd use uniregister to do it for me.

•••
He's such a liar. WOW!! Check the time I filed the dispute and the time of the first email.
estibot1.jpg

estibot4.jpg

•••
Damn, I'm all out of popcorn... :-P

•••
My account was suspended by the time I sent the first email. (I sent them an email after like 6 hours from the suspension) I start the dispute after like 8 hours or so when I couldn't contact them through phone or email. I'm pretty sure I didn't even appraise more than 5 domains. So all this time he saw my emails and did not respond? And to lie about his actions!! Sounds like a scam a to me!

Last edited:
•••
What a liar!! I only appraised like 10 domains!! If I want to appraise all my names I'd use uniregister to do it for me.
You, should have contacted the company first, then be carefully about just filing a paypal case, plus not sure what your grounds are even to open a PP case, I mean if you got the services you paid for then why do so (just count first month as a loss and cancel further subscription)?

•••
You, should have contacted the company first, then be carefully about just filing a paypal case, plus not sure what your grounds are even to open a PP case, I mean if you got the services you paid for then why do so (just count first month as a loss and cancel further subscription)?
I did. I tried calling and emailing them since the suspension. First of all why would he suspend in the first place? I did not get the service. I appraised those 5-10 domains to check the issue I had with keywords.

•••
Hi guys,

This is Luc from EstiBot.

This customer opened a PayPal dispute which automatically reverses funds shortly after appraising his/her domains so I suspended the account. See screenshot.

The dispute was being handled by PayPal (see screenshot), but as Rob suggested, I've refunded him/her.

Request removal of thread please.

Thank you,
Luc

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 7.49.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 7.49.56 PM.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
•••
Case closed. Thank you kind people. The industry does not the word "scam" associated with it. So, will ask @Brian Harbin to delete this thread. Ombudsman out.

•••
Hi guys,

This is Luc from EstiBot.

This customer opened a PayPal dispute which automatically reverses funds shortly after appraising his/her domains so I suspended the account. See screenshot.

The dispute was being handled by PayPal (see screenshot), but as Rob suggested, I've refunded him/her.

Request removal of thread please.

Thank you,
Luc
Case closed. Thank you kind people. The industry does not the word "scam" associated with it. So, will ask @Brian Harbin to delete this thread. Ombudsman out.

I got the refund. I have asked to remove the thread. But I did not file a dispute after appraising some names. I never go down to that level. I only did it after you suspended me for no reason and avoided calls and emails.

•••
Looks like this case is all sorted out but in my experience EstiBot has been a valuable resource that's helped me and so many other domain professionals. I owe a lot to EstiBot and their wonderful site.

•••
I agree, Close this thread, Luc has invented some awesome tools through the years, and is a huge contributor to the industry. Estibot is a very good service and always has been.

•••
I agree, Close this thread, Luc has invented some awesome tools through the years, and is a huge contributor to the industry. Estibot is a very good service and always has been.
I asked from NP staff to remove this thread. Hope they will remove it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back