NameSilo

.app Sold "Tutorial.app" for 5000€

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

vaydesign

Established Member
Impact
82
Hello.

I have just sold the domain "Tutorial.app" for 5000€ on Sedo. With all the Sedo fees I'm getting only something like 4000€. Do you think that this is still a good deal or should I have waited longer and keep this domain for something like 10.000€?

Also, I have sold "ebanking.app" for just 200€. Do you think that was worth it?

Kind regards,
VayDesign
 
54
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Congrats, I think both were good sales.
 
4
•••
Without knowing what you paid hard to say :)
 
3
•••
Congratulations !
 
2
•••
Whoever bought this didn't do their homework as the domain comes with a $1000 annual renewal.

I think your extremely lucky to sell it rather than pay another $1000 renewal.
 
14
•••
congrats!
 
2
•••
Congrats on the sale
 
2
•••
Congratulations!
 
2
•••
Congratulations!
 
1
•••
Good sale
 
0
•••
Without knowing what you paid hard to say :)

I've paid 59€ for ebanking.app and 1000€ for tutorial.app on united domains. So I don't know about the exact renewal fee on other providers like GoDaddy in USD currency.
 
1
•••
Brilliant sales, congrats!
 
2
•••
Amazing sales! Congrats
 
1
•••
Whoever bought this didn't do their homework as the domain comes with a $1000 annual renewal.

I think your extremely lucky to sell it rather than pay another $1000 renewal.

Most of "premium" .app domains come with high renewal cost. $1000/year is pretty common for .app.
 
1
•••
Congratulation.. It is a great sale...
 
1
•••
nice sale
 
0
•••
Congratulations !
Good sale for Tutorial (regarding its renewal fees), I don't know for ebanking :) perhaps you should be more "ambitious" in your next negotiations :)
Good luck!
 
0
•••
Very nice sale! Congrats! :)
 
0
•••
Congrats (y)
 
0
•••
Congrats nice sale
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back