new gTLD Sold to the founder of Condo.com my new gTLD with BIN

NameSilo
Watch

New.Life

THE.COMPANYEstablished Member
Impact
Sold to the founder of Condo.com my new gTLD with BIN

Building.Life

5 days ago I put some of my low-quality domains for sale with $900 BIN prices.

I just woke up recently... and saw that one transaction was completed.

Checked domain... checked WHOIS... F*CK!!!!! D-:

but it's OK! Good Luck! :)

hand-reg for $36 seven months ago...

2000.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is what happenes when you put BIN of 990 or 995 on nice combo...it sells quickly - there are some sellers here at Namepros who sells like this regularly :)

Before that, five days ago, and for several months, this domain was for sale "make offer" with $250 min bid, no one even touched it for several months, not even one single bid.

Last edited:
•••
Do we congratulate you or will you be kicking yourself all year on this one?

It's OK. Sold for cheap! I should put the price not less than $2,500 - $3,500

But, tooooo late! :)
I already wrote before that I'm not a professional domainer!

A few months ago I sold another .Life domain...
To the new Insurance Company for their main website just for $1,800

This is their name and brand now.

So this is NOT the first time. :xf.grin:

I'll make a new thread about this probably next week.

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations...... You now have extra cash for more domain names....:xf.rolleyes:

•••
Any idea how they found the name for sale?

•••
Nice job! I wonder on those, is the buyer informed of the renewal fee? Didn't seem to bother this buyer! I wish you many more!

These companies don't care how much is the renewal price. This domain have just ~ $36 renewal price.

I sold two .Life domains before that, with $109 renewals, and these companies have renewed them for a few extra years.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Congrat friend. I wish you many more of these sales

•••
The interesting thing is that this Big Boss bought this domain at 6.05 in the morning ! D-:

•••
•••
•••
I have no idea... Probably just typed in the browser.
Uniregistry states the premium renewal on the invoice, so that can kill deals, especially when it is $100+, some people care, some don't, give, and take, but I assure you some do.

•••
Sold to the founder of Condo.com my new gTLD with BIN

Building.Life

5 days ago I put some of my low-quality domains for sale with $900 BIN prices.

I just woke up recently... and saw that one transaction was completed.

Checked domain... checked WHOIS... F*CK!!!!! D-:

but it's OK! Good Luck! :)

hand-reg for $36 seven months ago...

Show attachment 79625

You're saying fuck because you think you could have gotten more because of who he is. Just because a person or company is loaded doesn't"t mean they will always pay more. I think you did really well on this sale I would have taken the money and ran for the hills

•••
•••
You're saying f*ck because you think you could have gotten more because of who he is. Just because a person or company is loaded doesn't"t mean they will always pay more. I think you did really well on this sale I would have taken the money and ran for the hills
He is right sometimes the wealthiest are the worst to deal with because they are used to dealing people like sh*t because they simply can, and they could care less. In the majority of my negotiations the hardest ones tend to be moreso the people that can afford to pay it, and some of the more mutual transactions are more so the blue collar types. He is not going to sign over the deed to his house for this name, he doesn't even own a GTLD from what I can see. Property.com is still showing up under R Schwartz so looks like he is on a payment plan for that one.

Some of the names this guy owns are dhurtyrecords.com, shadefreak.com, every name he buys is not condo.com

Last edited:
•••
You're saying f*ck because you think you could have gotten more because of who he is. Just because a person or company is loaded doesn't"t mean they will always pay more. I think you did really well on this sale I would have taken the money and ran for the hills

I can buy this domain back! :)

...and put BIN $3,500 and I'm sure that he will buy for this price.

Last edited:
•••
I can buy this domain back! :)
I don't follow, why would you want to buy a domain back after you make like $850 profit on it, you are not the end user, you let go, and move onto the next one?

•••
I don't follow, why would you want to buy a domain back after you make like $850 profit on it, you are not the end user, you let go, and move onto the next one?

Yes, I'm moving forward! :)

I don't regret it very much. I still have several hundred much better domains then this.

But I'm sure that large companies will buy the domains they need for a greater price than $900

•••
Yes, I'm moving forward! :)

I don't regret it very much. I still have several hundred much better domains then this.

But I'm sure that large companies will buy the domains they need for a greater price than $900
I looked over his portfolio, his business is integrated with partners, and property.com is still with Rick Schwartz so it hasn't been fully paid for, so it's not like he is throwing money left, and right, but looks like he can go off on a tangent with some of his registrations also, so not everything is always business related, many people buy on the personal side of things. When I think of Building.Life, it is not a domain he is going to use for building skyscrapers or what not, sounds more like a blog name.

•••
I just checked this:

https://building.world

Looks like a new site...
If I had seen this domain / website before then I would not have put the price $900 :)

Last edited:
•••
I just checked this:

https://building.world

Looks like a new site...
If I had seen this domain / website before then I would not have put the price $900 :)
It is based out of Sri Lanka, different economies of scale, $1 to you is not $1 to them.

•••
•••
Congratulations! Well done.

I am getting $xxx offers almost every day now on my new gTLDs. But I am sure most are from other domainers?!

•••
•••
where? on sedo?

No, nothing there for several months. Mostly from my own landing pages (to my e-mail). Just a few moments ago I also got an offer on a name from DomainAgents.com.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back