sales Sold Three Names This Week For Total $168000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
Hi Guys.

We have sold three domains this week makes total $168000

1. Smokefree.com Sold for $30000 (Bought for $4000 Last year) sold through Dan.com

2. Roze.com Sold for $68000 Bought for $2600 Bought 8 Months Ago Sold Through Dan.com

3. Newz.com Sold for $70000 Bought for $15500 Bought 3 Months Back Sold with help of Epik @Rob Monster

Net Profit : $137000 this week.

This is best month in my 2 years career.

we will make all year performance with report of total our sales and purchase prices . we will report soon

Stay Tuned :)

Happy Domaining !!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great and inspirational case study for us, who are new and learning "the Game of Name".

•••
like Riz ‘s good news, i know he still holding Carz.com ,that is a great domain too

•••
like Riz ‘s good news, i know he still holding Carz.com ,that is a great domain too

Thats another 6 figure sale coming this month.
:)

•••
•••
belated congrats.

It's good to see that some names are making good money. I'm expecting domain names to increase in value as the economic reset gets underway.

•••
•••
That's very inspiring. Congrats for a job very well done. More to come.

•••
WOW!!! Congrats @Riz M. That's really impressive, its motivating to be more active in domain selling. Keep up the good work you guys.

•••
•••
Congrats Riz and thanks for sharing!

Interview with Riz for those who are interested in his background:

•••
Congratz. Impressive & Very well done :)

•••
•••
Congratulations!!! Inspiring...

•••
You are best godd,
I hope one day i also can sold one name more:100000+ usd

•••
Within 2 years! That's very Great indeed.
Congrats

Last edited:
•••
super impressive, may you reveal how much you earn since you started?

•••
Totally new to domain flipping, very low budget and own 2 domains presently excove dot com and babyessentialreview dot com. What will be your advice for someone just starting out

•••
Big congratulations you do have a knack for finding sweet names

•••
•••
Those are outstanding sales and proof that buying quality domain names can be rewarded with high quality sales!

Appreciate your post and background details!

•••
Congrats Riz! That's massive

•••
Hi Guys.

We have sold three domains this week makes total $168000

1. Smokefree.com Sold for $30000 (Bought for $4000 Last year) sold through Dan.com

2. Roze.com Sold for $68000 Bought for $2600 Bought 8 Months Ago Sold Through Dan.com

3. Newz.com Sold for $70000 Bought for $15500 Bought 3 Months Back Sold with help of Epik @Rob Monster

Net Profit : $137000 this week.

This is best month in my 2 years career.

we will make all year performance with report of total our sales and purchase prices . we will report soon

Stay Tuned :)

Happy Domaining !!

Fantastic! Were these lease to own or purchased outright? Thanks in advance.

•••
•••
•••
i started with 1000 usd and then only used profit to upgrade my all inventory is my profit now

wow!! very impressive. do you remember some of the first names you bought (or sold) with that $1K by any chance?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back