NameSilo

.com Sold SolidMetal.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Hui Siew Choong

Established Member
Impact
709
I posted AlloyIngot.com recently for sales but sold SolidMetal.com ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ’ช, both domains exceeded 21 years. Alter.com commission is one of the lowest branding platform ๐Ÿ‘. Will sure announce the sales price upon buyer consent, I am sure they are the endusers.
 
7
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Congratulations Choong! I'm also curious to know what price range it sells for
 
1
•••
Congratulations:xf.smile:
 
1
•••
1
•••
I posted AlloyIngot.com recently for sales but sold SolidMetal.com ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ’ช, both domains exceeded 21 years. Alter.com commission is one of the lowest branding platform ๐Ÿ‘. Will sure announce the sales price upon buyer consent, I am sure they are the endusers.
Maybe buyer .com.cn
 
1
•••
1
•••
1
•••
I hardly on namepros but it seem this platform more relevant to domains. Will try to be active here from now
 
2
•••
Nice aged domain. Congratulations on the sale.
 
1
•••
Thanks
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.
Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the pageโ€™s height.
Back