Domain Empire

Sold my third domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
Nothing monetarily exciting. Getting a domain off the books is nice . . . especially when it didn't get awesome reviews here! I wonder what will become of my old hand reg? This is now 3/3 handregs!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would like to listen behind the scenes, efforts to sell this kind names because you dont seem like to sit and wait for endusers. If you know to reach right people, if you know the right way to arouse a feeling in them, you can sell everything. This is why the selling technique is much more important than the name which you sold.

If you are willing to share your way, i would appreciate that.
And congrats ! :)

•••
•••
The key to selling domains is to have great domain names.

That wasn't the case with me.

The third domain was areyouloved.com, the second was 112358132134.com (Fibonacci Sequence), and lovesmiled.com. As you see those aren't the best most desirable domains.

I have done some outreach, but not for those 3 domains.

Where I am at in my process is . . .

Domains fit into categories like this for me:

3. Willing to hold for multiple years

2. Willing to hold a couple of years

1. Will not renew at term expiration

Now ideally I would have domains only in tiers 2 & 3! For me because I am in so deep I would probably sell every single domain I have, even though I do have a few I actually want to renew for multiple years when they come up again so I can keep them for years.

I also think there should be a category that is an offer too good to pass up!

Buy quality domains, and you won't find yourself in the situation I am in!

•••
The key to selling domains is to have great domain names.

That wasn't the case with me.

The third domain was areyouloved.com, the second was 112358132134.com (Fibonacci Sequence), and lovesmiled.com. As you see those aren't the best most desirable domains.

I have done some outreach, but not for those 3 domains.

Where I am at in my process is . . .

Domains fit into categories like this for me:

3. Willing to hold for multiple years

2. Willing to hold a couple of years

1. Will not renew at term expiration

Now ideally I would have domains only in tiers 2 & 3! For me because I am in so deep I would probably sell every single domain I have, even though I do have a few I actually want to renew for multiple years when they come up again so I can keep them for years.

I also think there should be a category that is an offer too good to pass up!

Buy quality domains, and you won't find yourself in the situation I am in!

Nice!

What was the sale venue? Inbound sales?

•••
SEDO for one and Ebay for two of them.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Well don always good to sell the reg fee domains for a profit.

•••
Congrats! It seems that "love" is working for you :xf.grin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back