IT.COM

gTLD Sold my first domain for 4 figures!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mpls

Top Member
Impact
Hi guys today I'm very happy, yesterday I've received the money from escrow.
Sold a .club domain for 4 figures, hand regged 1 month ago for $ 1.
This is my first 4 figures sale in domain industry, and I hope there are other sales in this price range.
Today is a great day!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats!

Btw you guys are so surprised as if you saw a ghost. Are such sales really that rare in the domaining world?

From $ 1 to 4 figures in one month yes... It's rare :)

•••
Congrats!

Btw you guys are so surprised as if you saw a ghost. Are such sales really that rare in the domaining world?
I sure didnt sell my first domain..second domain..third domain (think I can go on and one till 100+) for that profit margin!

Congrats @mpls

•••
Thanks guys! I prefer don't write the name, but if you read the discussion here on namepros about .club domains you can easily discover.
Buyer is a well known person in domain industry.
Sale start from an inbound offer, buyer contact me directly via email.
Very happy because the buyer is a very professional person and also pay the 100% of escrow fees.

•••
From $ 1 to 4 figures in one month yes... It's rare :)

Besides it's one of the new TLDs around..really impressive :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Congrats!

First one for this guy. So, it's not only rare but the only one in his life.

•••
Very nice! Don't spend it all in one place. :xf.grin:

•••
Congratulations, but beware: it's easy after one good sale to reg a ton more in the same vein and lose your entire profit.

•••
Congrats!

not only surprised... look at the statistics - every second guest-newbie is watching this thread at this moment ;)

•••
•••
Nicely done dude, congrats!

Was it an outbound sale or did you have the domain parked/listed on a marketplace?

•••
•••
•••
Hi guys today I'm very happy, yesterday I've received the money from escrow.
Sold a .club domain for 4 figures,
hand regged 1 month ago for $ 1.
This is my first 4 figures sale in domain industry, and I hope there are other sales in this price range.
Today is a great day!

well done

•••
•••
•••
good to hear that, congratulations!

•••
Congrats!

•••
Congrats! Very impressive sale :)

•••
•••
•••
I sure didnt sell my first domain..second domain..third domain (think I can go on and one till 100+) for that profit margin!

Congrats @mpls

Same here. :greedy::greedy:

•••
Congrats for the sale. May you make many more.

•••
Excellent return on your investment!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back