Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Free Directory script with permalink and thumbshot

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

peaudecastor

québécois libreEstablished Member
Impact
3
Hi,

I would like to have a free directory script that generate thumbshot and is mod_rewrite enabled so that I can offer static link.

There surely something like this somewhere with the gazillions of opensource project everywhere? I've found some script like this that use the ODP, but I want to use my own database...

I've been searching that for a while,

Sincerly,

Matt
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back