Dynadot

Sold Domain at Uniregistry, but cannot create a Market Payment Profile

NameSilo
Watch
When I click the "Get Started" button to create a new Market Payment Profile, I always get a "Account is not configured to allow payouts" error. I remember trying this when I first signed up at Uni, and having the same problem, but I thought it was because I had no sales.

I've tried it on multiple browsers/systems, but it's always the same "Account is not configured to allow payouts" message.

Is a Market Payment Profile required to receive Domain Sales Payments? If so, what do I do? No one is going to answer me for a few days due to the holidays and I'm being harassed for a Transfer Code.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Under your main dropdown in Uni, top-right where it displays your email address, you'll see a wrench icon for "Market Settings"

Click it, and it'll bring you the Market Settings portion for your account. On the menu there, go to Payment Profiles and that's where you set up domain sale payments.

This is different than the Payment Profiles setting under your Account Settings, which is for payments made by you to Uni.

•••
I know that, and as stated that's where I'm having the problem. The basic Account Payment Profile is not a problem, it's the Domain Sales Market Profile setup that is crapping out and has been crapping out since I first signed up.

1672609731724.png

Last edited:
•••
Oh you did specify Market, my bad. It seems the UNR reps haven't been active on here for a few years, your only recourse could be waiting via their customer support for a response/solution.

I am not getting that error, shows my payment profile completed.

•••
Oh you did specify Market

It's in the title, but I know most people skip that so I should have doubled-down in the message text too.

At this point, I don't think I'll be responding to anymore Uni brokers, as I've done tons of seamless transactions with GD, Dan, Sedo and Afernic with no issues at all. I get one with Uni and their system is like trying to figure out a broken Rubik's Cube.

Last edited:
•••
Update:

I received a response from the Uniregistry Transaction Assurance Team to "Contact GoDaddy Support for any technical issues", but when I called GoDaddy, the CSR + a manager said they have no direct access to the Uniregistry system and that they couldn't do anything other than send me "solutions" on how to create a Market Payout Profile - which naturally error out and are totally useless.

So I just emailed Uniregistry back stating that if they cannot fix this problem on their system and provide me with a method of receiving payouts, then I naturally cannot transfer them the domain, and if they want to cancel the transaction, please do so.

I literally have no time or patience for this runaround shit and this is the LAST TIME I ever respond to a Uniregistry broker. Their system is broken, their technical support is totally nonexistent, and even if they fixed the Market Payout Profile error, I am unsure whether I would ever be paid.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for alerting the community to this @DomainRecap, I'm going to alert the Uni team to this.

•••
Hi

as an alternative
you can enable account to make yourself the broker, this way you will get all inquiries and can negotiate with buyer to make payments through escrow.com

imo...

•••
Thanks for alerting the community to this @DomainRecap, I'm going to alert the Uni team to this.

Amazingly, I just got an email that my Uniregistry account was "reviewed" (i.e. fixed) and I was able to create a Market Payout Profile without issue. Transfer code has been sent.

You are truly a Christmas angel. :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
I am getting the same issue when trying to setup a payment profile:

There was a problem loading your payout profile Account has not been set up to allow for payouts yet.

Can you assist? @James Iles

Last edited:
•••
I am getting the same issue when trying to setup a payment profile:

There was a problem loading your payout profile Account has not been set up to allow for payouts yet.

Can you assist? @James Iles
Please email me, [email protected], with all the relevant details and I'll see what I can do :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back