IT.COM

.app Sold bankroll.app for $2000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tyskeen

Established Member
Impact
Hey there, just wanted to let you know that „early“ handregging in .app paid out finally!

$12 handreg turned into $2000 sale on afternic. Could‘ve gone for more maybe, but I‘m still happy!!

Fun fact: almost sold it to a guy here on the forums once for $70, luckily he didn‘t want it though!

What .app names do you have that you‘re proud of?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hey there, just wanted to let you know that „early“ handregging in .app paid out finally!

$12 handreg turned into $2000 sale on afternic. Could‘ve gone for more maybe, but I‘m still happy!!

Fun fact: almost sold it to a guy here on the forums once for $70, luckily he didn‘t want it though!

Congrats

•••
•••

Did you do a auction on afternic?

•••
thanks for all the congrats messages :)

Did you do a auction on afternic?

Nah, I just had it up as fixed price, and eventually someone bought it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back