Impact
So Finally First XXXX OutBound Sale!

Sentence / Translator .com

HandReg: $2
Sold: $2000
Hold: 1 Month

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations
I should have started by saying that.

•••
I'm sure those were imaginary offers right?
The offers you told them that were from another company
Yes of course! And I think they also know that. :xf.smile:

•••
Congrats. That is great dale.

•••
Congratulations brother,share more that newbies may learn something

•••
•••
As I usually search / research before buy then pick good names and sell only here at NamePros for cheap prices. Most names I don't even add to SEDO / Afternic cuz I know I am going to sell them here only within one month of Registration. Its my Hobby! :xf.smile:

Amazing thing is Name was For Sale here at Bargain BIN $20 and when I removed it from there, one buyer contacted me by PM to buy this name. But as I already started outbound so told him name already sold. :xf.wink:

----------------------------

I got owner email and I mail him.

There was around 1 page email about how name will benefit his company.

He replied with one word - price?

As I said I am happy with $20 - $50 Range sell here. So price was not big issue for me. I just wanted some outbound success. For me Talking and Convincing MultiMillion MNC owner was far important.

So I replied again with some more facts about name and Price: XXXX and told him that you decide whether it is $1000 or $9999 or in between that.

I don't get reply next two days. So third day I mail him and said I got offer of $1500. I know as a MNC owner you are busy person but if you don't reply I will think you are not interested and I will sell name to other company. I don't want to disturb you again.

Same day I got reply that: Give me another day please. I am consulting internally.

Second day I got mail:

Hi,

I am "XYZ" and working with "ABC" at "Company."

We can offer 1500$ for Sentence Translator .com and we’re ready to close the deal as soon as you accept the offer. Being a new domain with no incoming links nor content we think that’s fair price.

Kind Regards

XYZ
Product and Marketing Director
Company.com

In my reply I try to convince him that though name is new but has clean history as well only 2 owners in last 12 years. Both hold for 6 years. Last owner need XX,XXX amount and that’s the reason name didn’t get sold. $2500 will be actually fair price. But I am not good at negotiation so Its depend on you how much to pay.

Then he replied that they will pay $2000.

Next thing same like as I sold names here. Open your account at my Registrar (NettiGritty) I will push name to your account. Send money to my Paypal. It took one week to get payment as there was some formalities with their account department.

So you transferred the name to the buyer before getting the payment?

•••
@NamesNewbie
Yes.. I had 15 mail conversation with them as proof so not to worry. And I already know Company is Genuine. Peoples are Genuine. I search before deal they have Google HP IBM as their clients and serve more than 100,000 customers.

•••
•••
@NamesNewbie
Yes.. I had 15 mail conversation with them as proof so not to worry. And I already know Company is Genuine. Peoples are Genuine. I search before deal they have Google HP IBM as their clients and serve more than 100,000 customers.

Thanks for the quick reply, looks like your really did you research with this one.

•••
Congrats mate.

Just like you, I've also been selling my domains here but 2018 will be the year of Outbound marketing!

•••
Congratulations @Rinkuji Awesome sale. First 4 fig is always special that too outbound. excellent. Really appreciate the way you have shared the details of it. Wish you more sales in 2018. Keep rocking.

•••
Congratulations!, thanks for sharing.

•••
Congratulations @Rinkuji
Please share the email template you used for outbound.

•••
My domain name is
odddegines.com
And.
faslasvegas.com

You asked this domain prise =?????
As a newbie that we are, I'll advise we take our time on the names we buy. Red a lot and we'll be able to pick great names

•••
Hope to make a sale like this.... Mind if I ask where you have your best luck selling?

•••
@NamesNewbie
congrats but still its risky i see big companies scamming people but great you got the money next time be safe.

•••
Congrats mate.

Just like you, I've also been selling my domains here but 2018 will be the year of Outbound marketing!

Patience is key to Success. But I do some other work so I can not give 100% to domaining.

congrats but still its risky i see big companies scamming people but great you got the money next time be safe.

Thanks. I will take care next time.

•••
This is awesome! Congratulations!

Love that you only sent out a few emails and BAM! Got it! I love hearing these success stories. Keep it up!

•••
Congrats, I've joined today and surely this is a great encouragement to go ahead, wishing more luck

•••
Congrats, I've joined today and surely this is a great encouragement to go ahead, wishing more luck

Thanks ..
I am just drop in the ocean. You will see many Big Success Stories here.
Welcome To NamePros. Best Luck For Domaining. :xf.smile:

•••
Thanks ..
I am just drop in the ocean. You will see many Big Success Stories here.
Welcome To NamePros. Best Luck For Domaining. :xf.smile:
Thanks lot, super happy coming from you, agreed to your point, but you are my guru as this is the big thing i had know about after registering to namepros

•••
•••
•••
•••
Great sell.... i hope next time it will be $20 domain sold for $20,000...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back