Dynadot

.com Sold 3L chip today for 100k USD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just completed sale with ename broker Ivy for 100,000 USD. Should get reported in DNjournal. Was for XYB(.)com. It will be a shortening of a pinyin phrase.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@betthelot - Congrats on the sale and thanks for sharing the details. I hope you get many more nice sales (y)

•••
You mean the broker's charges is out of you $100,000? or did you broker it yourself?.
The broker charge is on top of the 100,000 the buyer is paying the broker charges.

•••
Wow, Its Great Sale.. Very Congratulation :)

•••
•••
Great Sale... worth all your domaining efforts for years :)

•••
•••
Really great one! Congratulations!

Totally off topic: I sold about 100 domains last year. My total profit was much less than 100k.

•••
Really great one! Congratulations!

Totally off topic: I sold about 100 domains last year. My total profit was much less than 100k.
Making 100K out of new GTLDs is much more impressive. Better domainer than me if you have managed that.

•••
•••
first you ripped of the seller of the domain when you got it cheap then you ripped off the buyer selling it for too much.. just kidding.. Congrats on the sale.

•••
•••
Just completed sale with ename broker Ivy for 100,000 USD. Should get reported in DNjournal. Was for XYB(.)com. It will be a shortening of a pinyin phrase.
Good sale, keep it up (y)

•••
Fantastic sale congrats and all the very best for future sales.

•••
How long did you hold the domain b4 the sail?

•••
Are you going to write a book too?

•••
•••
•••
•••
WOAJ THAT'S LIKE HALF A LIFE!:xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek:
Fortunately, I didn't wait for a big pay day and done a hell of a lot in those 16 years, started and continue with 2 other businesses and one of many sales

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back