Unstoppable Domains .crypto

Sold 2 domains in one day, $63,000 in total.

Labeled as showcase in Domain Selling and Domain Sales started by New.Life, Oct 15, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Compassion

Compassion Let's do business together. PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Wow, major Congratulations.

Sounds like March 1st will be a special celebration day from this year forward!
    (y)

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Lord Voldo

Lord Voldo New Member

3. New.Life

New.Life THE.COMPANY

In April and May of this year, two nice domains were dropped... and I reg them. :)
    Who knows...

AL.Life
    All.Group

4. Brands.International

Brands.International formerly lolwarrior Gold Account VIP

Very lovely to hear that multi billion dollar corporation is investing millions in marketing in connection to .life extension - sweet news for some of us here :)

5. Commerce

Commerce Upgraded Member Gold Account Blue Account ★★★★★★★★★★

Fantastic. May you have many more.

6. Brands.International

7. New.Life

New.Life THE.COMPANY

If it's not very difficult, I will. :)

8. Brands.International

It has it's advantages as I have noticed just recently - once you report, the clickable url to your site will be displayed if you submit it like that (this can bring lot of traffic to your domain showcase site and faciliate further sales, as those 2 sales are pretty nice so many people might get curious about rest of your domain names).

I have just send few emails to my buyers and will probably report some new gTLD sales as well - in case they are ok with it - just for that link alone it might be worth it :)

9. Sutruk

Sutruk Established Member

Good ones! AL could be the acronym of a lot of companies that could be potential buyers of AL.Life. And All.Group, well I think your buyer could be interested also in this one! They seem to LOVE the ALL word, so they could be really be the ALL.Group :)
    And in fact, if they have purchased All.Club, I would think seriously to contact them and let them know about All.Group. I bet they would be interested also in this one!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  10. Sutruk

Sutruk Established Member

I love to hear good domain sales like these ones, whatever is the extension :)
    I don't have any .life extension domain, but it looks that some endusers really like this one! The most of my domains are .com, but I will celebrate every good valued domain sale, like these ones, whatever is the extension! :)

11. 4better

4better Established Domainer VIP

Huge congrats! This kind of sale is a great delight and a good source of inspiration for domainers like us.
    Thanks for sharing.

12. Michael Ehrhardt

Michael Ehrhardt Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

wow... very nice
    and u got 98% new gtld,s
    thats a wake up call :)

13. lock

lock PremiumNameDomain.com VIP

Good work retaining margin respect. Very excited to see good sales people close the sale on gTLD's.

14. AIS01

AIS01 domainer VIP

Big Congrats & Welcome back to nP. :)

15. GoWebnames.com

GoWebnames.com Truth alone triumphs VIP

Great sales, very happy for you hitting the Jackpot. Goes to show how important luck can be sometimes, to reward you with not one but two superb sales in one single day. But to get lucky, you had to register those names nonetheless.

Moral of the story: Keep working, and sooner or later, lady luck will smile one day !!

16. topdom

topdom Established Member

Congrats. My asking prices (BIN) would be 2-3 percent of them.
    I got a new tld. Allowed it to drop, and suddenly remembered to buy it back. Then the next day received price request. I suspected if it was real, then probably the buyer is a multiB company, so I put a 5 fig price on it. Not sold. Only explanation: buyer is another domainer, with no intention to buy, except for low 2 figures. And even if there was a real buyer, then would I have to sell to someone else first?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  17. Spex

Spex Established Member

Which hotel chain?

18. Kwikkie

Kwikkie New Member

Congratulations! The ketchup came out of the bottle all at once :)

19. namemarket

namemarket Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

It all seems extremely odd. Surprised the issues you raised have not been discussed, as far as I can see.

20. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes formerly MetBob NameTalent Gold Account VIP Trusted Blogger

You simply need to email them with attached documents showing the sale details. They will also ask how you will want them listed as seller - options are to list simply as private sale, or your company name / seller name, or the venue where the sale was finalized.

I agree with @lolwarrior that it would be great to have them listed in NameBio.

Bob

21. DomainBarracksRob

DomainBarracksRob Top Member VIP

Hate to burst your bubble @Domaining500 ...but your " opinion" is very wrong!

https://www.whois.com/whois/all.life

Domain:
    all.life

Registrar:
    CSC Corporate Domains, Inc.

Registered On:
    2015-07-01

Expires On:
    2020-07-01

Updated On:
    2019-06-20

clientTransferProhibited

Name Servers:
    dns1.cscdns.net
    dns2.cscdns.net

Registrant Contact
    Organization:
    A/C/C/O/R (This is the Company that bought it!)

State:
    fr

FR

Congrats again to @New.Life

22. Domaining500

Domaining500 Established Member

Hi,
    I am baffled myself that no one picked up and are just going about the victory dance and talk, when this seems to be probably a tactic of some sort for another purpose.

23. DomainBarracksRob

DomainBarracksRob Top Member VIP

Domain:
    all.life

Registrar:
    CSC Corporate Domains, Inc.

Registered On:
    2015-07-01

Expires On:
    2020-07-01

Updated On:
    2019-06-20

clientTransferProhibited

Name Servers:
    dns1.cscdns.net
    dns2.cscdns.net

Registrant Contact
    Organization:
    A/C/C/O/R

State:
    fr

FR

24. Bob Hawkes

I hope we will get a more firm answer, and it does seem that both domains were transferred in 2019 but well after the March 1 date. I am just speculating but given the corporate buyers and the size of transaction whether some delay in formalization while legal checks were made and or payment over a couple of quarters which is now formalized. The issue is more transparent for All(.)life but it is definitely in the hands now of a major travel related company that also have a large portfolio of domain names. The other is more cloaked by privacy, and seems to be a one-of.

I don't read anything in not having SSL or not even resolving. Even if you go to million dollar plus sales in .com that happens a lot.

Anyway, I will let the OP post further, if he wishes, but wanted to prevent spread of doubt when domain research tools do show transfers, but not near March 1, and the end user for All.life is very clear and consistent with the situation explained by the OP. The .club domain name is under a different branch of same company but is held at same registrar and clearly a related purchase, as indicated. I suspect, since the travel chain used a multi-word phrase starting with the word All that they secured them for possible use in marketing or maybe a rewards program or similar.

Bob

25. Bob Hawkes

It is a good point. I did check with DomainIQ that the .life purchase was in the hands suggested by the OP and as others have said above that was crystal clear even though the date was much later. As I replied above, it is often true that there is a delay between sale and use, and there is no doubt about ownership as far as I see it, so I felt that it was not necessary to post until it was raised again. In my blog article I decided not to mention details on either corporate buyer, other than referencing this thread, since they have chosen not yet to make announcements.
    Bob

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice