Domain Empire

sales SolarEnergy.com Brokered For $175,000 By Dave Evanson From Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

silentg

DomainRetail.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It was a TOTAL STEAL! This proof domain "brokers" are USELESS!

That name is in the 7 figure range, WTF!! LOL :xf.laugh:

The "Congrats to buyer and seller" part is SARCASTIC for the SELLER.

1690312611164.png

•••
I believe a lot of high profile names on NPs, wouldnt mind to buy this domain for this price. In addition Frank would get 5 - 10 millions for it.

•••
First thought was it's cheap....but as the old saying goes 'A Bird in the Hand is Worth Two in the Bush'

All the if, buts and maybes but the seller walks away with a xxx,xxx payday......not many get to say that

•••
Dang. I've had adjacent offers for the .COM CarbonNeutrality
Seller really got disrespected on this one.

God bless.

•••
Brokers screw sellers every time. What was sellers return after commission??

•••
Brokers screw sellers every time. What was sellers return after commission??
Presume it was make offer so I think Sedo charge the seller 15% plus they charge the buyer a fee......

All these people that say it's cheap, brokers screw you etc etc most of them couldn't give a STD cure away for free to someone with Gonorrhea......

Very easy to say, much harder to do if they own it and have to negotiate themselves - most would not of been able to afford the domain at resale price at any rate....or they get a 25k offer and wet themselves and take it.....Once you go above 100k offers it takes some balls to turn that kind of money away.....

On top of that we don't know the sellers circumstances, purchase price etc etc.......

•••
Looking at the PPC for "solar energy" and related terms, this was undersold.

Still, congrats to the seller.

Last edited:
•••
Great sale, thanks for the info (y)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back