Dynadot

news A petition to steal a domain (from Dave Lahoti)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Andreas B.

Top Member
Impact
Something very funny & entertaining I came along;

a petition to catch (or better steal) a domain from domainer Dave Lahoti ... pardon me for laughing :xf.laugh:

https://www.change.org/p/get-dave-lahoti-to-sell-us-devco-com

devco.JPG

The internet is full of surprises.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fastest growing business in North America and doesn’t want to pay up for a domain. πŸ˜‚

Always seen Plan b was filing UDRP. This is a first.

•••
•••
This is hilarious. He even did video mockingly singing for someone who wanted one of his names 🀣

I love the part where he says loves to watch them suffer.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Is this a publicity stunt by Mr. Lahoti himself? (just wondering, not saying)

•••
Is this a publicity stunt by Mr. Lahoti himself? (just wondering, not saying)
He would act as if he is Devco, a real company?

(I think it is this one: devco.fi )

Last edited:
•••
Why would he create something like this?
He has great domains and landing pages that show his face, and the funny whatsapp request for TikTok videos. He don't need to do any more publicity stunt.

•••
He would act as if he is Devco, a real company?

(I think it is this one: devco.fi )

Well definitely not that one. It's a Finnish investment company that focuses on medium-sized Nordic companies with growth potential. Chaired by Matti Alahuhta, former CEO of this company:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kone

•••
Why would he create something like this?
He has great domains and landing pages that show his face, and the funny whatsapp request for TikTok videos. He don't need to do any more publicity stunt.

Just for the laughs?

As I said, I'm not claiming anything and therefore I'm also not claiming that this is a case of cyberbullying by some a-holes without any serious buying intentions.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back