Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Sodanft.com. So soda nft.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert27

Established Member
Impact
474
do you
think companies would want domains like this for their adverting by using nfts?

Cheers
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm going to say no ...I don't think so (not with this domain)

NFT domains need to be right, very few make the cut. If you happened to own "drink.nft" or "food.nft" ...I consider these investable, with regards to crypto domains
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Cheers.. I also have lagernft.com. And. Pizzanft.net.
 
1
•••
In full: Lager Non Fungible Token and Pizza Non Fungible Token. Specific NFT art consisting of lager and pizza? Incredibly unusual. Tough sells

If drink and food art, pictures, videos, GIFS etc exploded in the NFT business, so be it ...it would have to be NFT Drink and NFT Food dot com, in this case. Not limited specifically to lager and pizza

(In my opinion)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks for the reply jhm. That raises a question to me about advertising / branding and the use of nfts. I will raise a thread and ask the question. Cheers. Bob
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back