IT.COM

.tv Socialite.TV sold for $10,000!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I just sold Socialite.TV for $10,000 through Uniregistry. Vincent at Uniregistry did a great job putting the sale together! I also sold another .TV yesterday for $9,000, but I am deciding whether to announce that or not. :) Been a solid week.

Thanks,
A

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Yes should congratulate the sale and thanks for sharing i just would never think to ask / settle that price.
This is my official 5000th post.

Last edited:
•••
Congrats Ammar.
Another very solid sale.

Hope you decide to announce your 9k dot tv sale also.

•••
Congrats ! Great sale!

Last edited:
•••
Wow...awesome sale. Yes, please do announce the other name...it must be a little different!

I am hesitating to announce it because I may have undersold it. LOL.

A

•••
The buyer is SocialiteRU.com which runs Socialite Magazine.

A

Last edited:
•••
This makes me stoked that I got into the Dot TV extension.

I only have seven Dot TVs now, but feel they are all killer.

Keep up the great work and congrats!!

•••
Paperwork has already been sent to DN Journal.

A

•••
Ron Jackson has confirmed the sale!

A

•••
•••
Grats on the sale! Gives hope to my .TVs

•••
I just sold Socialite.TV for $10,000 through Uniregistry. Vincent at Uniregistry did a great job putting the sale together! I also sold another .TV yesterday for $9,000, but I am deciding whether to announce that or not. :) Been a solid week.

Thanks,
A

Congrats on another, two fantastic sales! :) enjoy

Last edited:
•••
Congrats on the sale.
It must be a pleasant surprise that you made two TV sales back to back
Socialite has great synergy with TV for a gossip video mag

BTW,
How many .TV do you own and on a average how many do you manage to sell in a year.
This extra information will help newbies who are rushing to hand reg .TVs and provide some context.

•••
Congrats on the sale.
It must be a pleasant surprise that you made two TV sales back to back
Socialite has great synergy with TV for a gossip video mag

BTW,
How many .TV do you own and on a average how many do you manage to sell in a year.
This extra information will help newbies who are rushing to hand reg .TVs and provide some context.

Thanks for the kind words. I have several hundred .TVs in my portfolio. The sell through rate in a year is anywhere from 1-1.5%. It really depends on the economic climate and time of year. Some cases it may be less than 1%. Even with those rates, I am able to cover the entire year of renewals plus more. Hope this helps.

•••
•••
•••
Wow...awesome sale. Yes, please do announce the other name...it must be a little different!

•••
Amazing, once again. Do you have a listing of your .tv portfolio posted anywhere, or do you just park and and wait?. Do you actively outbound?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Amazing, once again. Do you have a listing of your .tv portfolio posted anywhere, or do you just park and and wait?. Do you actively outbound?

My portfolio is completely parked at Uniregistry. I had self brokered for all these years, but am experimenting with brokerage at Uniregistry to see what their process is. So far, it seems good. I have received feedback on them on how to engage buyers more to convert them. I also have my names listed via DAN.com but not defaulting to their nameservers. Hope this helps.

•••
•••
•••
Congrats Ammar, you are on fire!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back