Dynadot

So who's going to DomainFest in Santa Monica Feb 1-3?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
So DomainFest is coming. I haven't been to a domain conference since DomainFest in early '08 so I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of new faces in addition to seeing some people I know.

Who all from here is going?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So DomainFest is coming. I haven't been to a domain conference since DomainFest in early '08 so I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of new faces in addition to seeing some people I know.

Who all from here is going?
:blink: It'd be nice to see you there again, but no bowling this time. ;) RJ coming??

Also there's a SoCal Domainer Meetup the Monday night before, there in Santa Monica. Try and make that too if you can.

•••
:blink: It'd be nice to see you there again, but no bowling this time. ;) RJ coming??

Also there's a SoCal Domainer Meetup the Monday night before, there in Santa Monica. Try and make that too if you can.

I hope he is - would be cool to have most/all of the gang from that 2008 show back again - those were fun times!

Thanks for letting me know about that meetup - I was actually going to try putting together a poker game that night if there was nothing else up, but perhaps I'll go to that instead.

•••
I will be going to DomainFest

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back