IT.COM

debate So what did u renew lately?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
let's have some fun little thread.. post as many per post as u want..as many posts as u want .. let's say we cap it max 1mo back.. what did u renew..

u can specify say domain age..optional..for even more fun hahah

u can post other info too..tld taken..why renewed it..offers u had etc.. people can discuss here yer renewal too.. use buttons to just like or disagree...

plz use uniregistry search to post tld taken..others are fake inaccurate and inflated..ty

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll get this started..

digital.,.realty.,.,,co
2yrs

23 tld taken
plz use uniregistry search if u wanna post num tld taken..all others are fake and inflated..and those that aren't dont easily show u the count.

Last edited:
•••
User / Built / dot com

renewed early August

22 years old, listed on Squadhelp, don't know how many tlds taken and I don't care - love it anyway :-P:whistle:

•••
User / Built / dot com

renewed early August

22 years old, listed on Squadhelp, don't know how many tlds taken and I don't care - love it anyway :-P:whistle:

cool
did u own it for 22y?
any offers?

•••
cool
did u own it for 22y?
any offers?
No offers ever, have owned it for a couple years. Maybe SH isn't much of a help with this domain. I'll see about selling it elsewhere.

•••
I renewed all my squads. But things are very slow their for me recently.

Aside from those I renewed from research. Blend of tlds taken, Google trends of non bias keywords. And just plain old research and guessing.

•••
I did not. My wife did so I have no clue which one she renews recently.

•••
I did not. My wife did so I have no clue which one she renews recently.

good answer as always..u are lucky man to have good wife like this so she did not renew
u..as in get a new man hehehe

•••
not cheap io but I keep around 100 good ones from few year back when u could still regfee good things..provided u were on time at expirednet...

both are around 40 tld taken.. had offrs xxx..

io..

digitalx
global.,.,.market

they are not my best io but.. I kept em some more.

happy renewing.

p.s. when i talk about tlds taken of course it's not a guarantee... but we all know the more tld taken the better the name and odds of sale .. and I mean for non 1worders here.. tho its similar idea there too...

•••
@johnn bought all my domains …I didn’t renew

•••
renewed 3 days ago software programmers // com
7 years 1 lowball offer.

Guy emails the whois contact, asks if I would sell directly without a broker and if I would sign an NDA. I had no agreement with any broker so I replied we could use escrow and no problem signing an nda. I had some high hopes because his email was linked to a business that builds sites and software. He replies with the nda, I sign and return it and then he sends a 125 dollar offer! I am upset at myself today for how angry I got back then. The NDA has my hopes up to the moon. I had all types of angry replies waiting, but I replied with the asking price (low 5 fig) and as I expected, no reply.

In 2008 someone purchased it for 4k but then let it drop. For obvious reasons I won't share my buy price on this until and if it sells.

•••
Netbooksecurity.com
brothinvesting.com (accidently renewed so very available)
strongsaas.com
wibbets.com added three years
cockcrazed.com (imo a very catchy adult domain)
sixypress.com (previously was used for a startup I was working on still think it's brandable.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back