IT.COM

information So Much Fun

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
My guest speaker at Kiwanis this am, Susan Ralston is the Chief Operating Officer at Old Point Bank, and she also owns Ralston Coaching and Consulting an executive leadership training group.

However her topic was about the Pediatric Proton Therapy Foundation that she founded. Because it was Proton Therapy that saved her sons life when he was just two years old, she basically taught us all how to be an "advocate" for someone who needs help, and in this case it involved life and death.

Here's where the domain fun comes in....when I was thanking her via email i told her that "One Good Turn Deserves Another", thus i was able to register the name. oneGoodTurnDeservesAnother.com. This idiom domain was registered for 15 years from 2000 to 2015, and i was surprises it was still available. While it has way too many letters, it speaks volumes imo.

Similar stories anyone? Don't be shy :xf.wink:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back