Dynadot

discuss So I treated me to a used cheap ps3 on eBay today... any gamers here?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
last time I played a game on any console was like 25 years ago.. while it wasn't exactly asteroids on atari 2600... it probably wasn't something very far from it..

so yeah.. today by some strange random googling .. I landed on some fortnite videos.. and decided to relive some of my adolescent memories with a little $100 used ps3 with a controller.. hdmi cable... 4 games.. so I guess all u need to get going.. no worry alcy, it was a good feedback seller heheh... I didn't wanna be bothered with customs fees and longwaiting from usa shipping to canada... and this seems like good price... fast shipping.. and this was in canada too.. and there really aren't that many in canada on ebay... so I think I just was right place right time a bit.. to make this work.

so thought I'd post here and ask if there are any gamer fans here? is ps3 a good choice? would that xbox equivalent of it been better choice? I checked some ps4 listings but the price diff was just pretty huge... so I guess ps3 is not really compatible with ps2 games?.. too bad.. cause those are cheap and there are tons of them... any ideas where I can get cheap ps3 games??? I think I read somewhere there is like total of 1400 or so of them made so far.

this ps3 is 80gb CECHL01

what are some best games to play? i basically like doom like stuff.

is something like fortnite available for ps3?

I'l be getting these games below with my ebay buy.. are they cool? thanks.. cheers.

hiiuiu.JPG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back