Established Member
Impact
"An aircraft ".Com
so, i just bought my first domain name.
what do you think about it.
i am so excited.
:laugh::P:xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on owning your first domain name. :)

Well done. It's not a "horrible" domain name...lol not super duber hot but hey not at all bad for ur first purchase.

Before you go off on a domain buying frenzy be sure to do some reading here on the forum and learn as much as you can.

Good luck and all the best ;)

•••
Congrats on owning your first domain name. :)

Well done. It's not a "horrible" domain name...lol not super duber hot but hey not at all bad for ur first purchase.

Before you go off on a domain buying frenzy be sure to do some reading here on the forum and learn as much as you can.

Good luck and all the best ;)
i am totally newbie.
i just bought this to test the domain world. :D

what do you think,not that bad for a newbie?

•••
and how much i can hope for this?

•••
and how much i can hope for this?

Hard to say mate, I wouldn't expect to get too much for this domain...realistically reg fee up to maybe $50 but in this game if it's one thing I've learned its that anything is possible. Also, no matter how experienced someone claims to be round here, NOBODY actually knows what could happen.

•••
Hard to say mate, I wouldn't expect to get too much for this domain...realistically reg fee up to maybe $50 but in this game if it's one thing I've learned its that anything is possible. Also, no matter how experienced someone claims to be round here, NOBODY actually
Hard to say mate, I wouldn't expect to get too much for this domain...realistically reg fee up to maybe $50 but in this game if it's one thing I've learned its that anything is possible. Also, no matter how experienced someone claims to be round here, NOBODY actually knows what could happen.
i thought it worth atlast low xxx :(

•••

It could be, I merely gave my opinion mate. I could very well be wrong :)

Why not list it on Sedo and flippa ...and see what sorta offers you get.

•••
i thought it worth minimum low xxx :(

•••
•••
evaluated it on valuate.com and it was appraised at $20 so probably 75 -100. good job.

•••
i thought it worth minimum low xxx :(

That's positive thinking and %10 of what the domain world is all about.

Good work ! Just be a little more precise next time. Representing an exact one word .com in the aviation industry if you have high six figures ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back