Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Sneezed .com & Mouses .org & Shortys .org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
546
Any oppinion on these domains
Sneezed .com
Mouses .org
Shortys .org

ThisMakesSense .com

Thanks in advance for any oppinion.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sneezed.com..

Funny Youtube videos of people sneezing.. preferably Celebrity's, Politicians, Newscasters etc.. advertising of course is Allergy Meds


stand alone vaules ..resale values ...longshots.. Sneezed.com has potential for viral views and could see someone bidding a grand on it ..again though waiting waiting waiting.. I'd build sneezed.com out. Really easy and sure to get visitors and repeats

Like this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4I2vA9tzsQ
 
1
•••
Thank you bidawinner for great input and idea. Rep added. Anyone else wants to share oppinion?
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
I had the chance to backorder sneezed.com but passed it up.

I hate 3-word domains but I think ThisMakesSense.com is your best. I could see it as early $xxx. The others in your list? Perhaps mid $xx/reseller at best
 
1
•••
Thank you very much Archangel for appraisals - rep added. As for Sneezed I got it for reg fee so for me it was definately worth it.
 
0
•••
I think you can get mid $xx for mouses.org
Your best domain can be ThatMakesSense.com, i believe what Archangel said.

good luck with the domains, good one's :)
 
1
•••
Thank you very much Archangel for appraisals - rep added. As for Sneezed I got it for reg fee so for me it was definately worth it.

Thanks for the rep :)
Yeah, sneezed.com for reg fee was definately worth it. I passed it up for a few other one-worders I found... cost me about $80 to backorder them all.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back