Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

SnapNames vs. BB-online?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Daniel Mamizadeh

Established Member
Impact
5
Hey guys!
I'm a beginner, this is the first time I want to use a backorder service.

I wanted to use a backorder tool for a French ccTLD name. I did huge search on the web and finally found two places for ordering a backorder for it. SnapNames and BB-online.

So, what do you think about them? which one may have more firepower, in your opinion?
I really need help. Please, let me know if you have experiences.
Thank you :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back