Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Question about SnapNames payments

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Daniel Mamizadeh

Established Member
Impact
5
Hello Dudes,

I just wanted to sign up in SnapNames.com to set a backorder service for a french ccTLD domain with ".re" extension. But I had a question, Can you help me about it?

- Does SnapNames accepts payments through Visa or MsterCard "Prepaid" and "Gift Cardrs"?
- SnapNames shows my needed domain name with (.re) extension is available to backorder. But is it truly do backordering for (.re) domains or it's just a system bug? because as it looks, (.re) domains are less popular among ccTLD's worldwide.

I'd be really thankful to you if you kind people help me with a answer.
Much Loves.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi

I didn't see .re as an available extension to select, in drop down menu at snap

imo,,,
 
Last edited:
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back