Dynadot

question Snapnames platform going crazy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bashar

Kuwaiti DomainerEstablished Member
Impact
Anyone recently had issues with snapnames acquiring domains sold by private sellers instead of bidding with proxy?

this happened when i bulk backordered lots of domains with the minimum $69 or $79 and that was last year maybe.

few days back i get an email from snapnames saying transactions above $25000 need to be paid via wire! i logged into my account and found several weird things in auction history:
1) two waiting payment from my wide for domains my max bid was not the winning bid like:
1.1)
upload_2021-4-25_15-14-33.png
my max bid was $130 and the winner was so***** for $199 and it says I acquired
1.2)
upload_2021-4-25_15-14-54.png
same goes here my max bid was $525 and the winner an**** for $1000 and it says You acquired
1.3)
upload_2021-4-25_15-30-6.png
same goes here my max bid was $72 and i won it for $1,051 while the winner is nj--s**** not me
1.4) usually when i win something its something like this
upload_2021-4-25_15-20-13.png
as usual

2) Then this shocking 8 domain acquisitions not even auctions which are way overpriced than what I would even think to pay for
upload_2021-4-25_15-17-12.png

2.1) what surprisingly 6 of these 8 domains are owned by the same owner, so I'm suspecting something if all his domains were awarded for anyone who was watching them? Or if anyone has a similar case?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I already dropped snapnames an email because i have a pending $61,000+ because of this :) really shocking

•••
no one responded you. Jazakallah.

•••
This is extraordinary! I have never heard of anyone going through anything like this before and I really can't understand how it could happen if you watched your account. Weird and bizarre!

•••
Make sure your account is not hacked. You may change your password as a precaution.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back