IT.COM

expiring | expired Snapnames Contact

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone have a contact for Snapnames.com?

They don't seem to be adding PayPal funds. They keep catching the names but are not responding to eMail.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is an add fund option which have option card and paypal.
You may check https://www.snapnames.com/switch.sn?view=addFunds which is under my account -> financial center

Add fund option is available only if you won and required to make payment.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks @Kazi,

They told me years ago to eMail them if I funded with PayPal. It would be much easier if PayPal was possible.

•••
Thanks @Kazi,

They told me years ago to eMail them if I funded with PayPal. It would be much easier if PayPal was possible.

get a paypal debit card and use that as your credit card for snap.

imo....

•••
•••
Thanks @Kazi,

They no longer allow pre-funding your account via PayPal anymore if you have a regular (retail) SnapNames account.

You must have a credit card of file, and their system will charge your credit card immediately after you win anything (you can't opt to delay credit card charge to pay via PP instead). If your credit card payment fails, you get the chance to pay via PayPal.

Only buyers that spend $50,000 to $200,000 per month or more with SnapNames are allowed to pre-fund their accounts with PayPal and choose to automatically delay credit card payment to pay with PayPal. Each of those users have a dedicated account manager that attends to funding the account with funds sent via PayPal. Regular users should pay via credit card.

edit: their operations manager emailed me about half a year ago to inform me that since I have a regular (retail) snapnames account, I would not be allowed to send them funds via PayPal anymore. Prior to that I paid for all purchases via PayPal, and I frequently pre-funded my account by sending them funds via PayPal as well.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back