NameSilo

Small Issue with Mimbo Wordpress Theme - Please help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I am using Mimbo Wordpress theme to power my site, http://www.ipl4.co.in/

Now, in the Breaking News section, located on top left just below the header and menu bar, it is showing a plain black window instead of a preview of the image inserted in the post.

When I installed the theme freshly, it was working fine. It was showing a small version (resized to the window) of the image in the latest post. But just after 4-5 days later, the previews stopped. I have tried several things, but can't fix it. I suspect this is because Mimbo has not been updated for the latest version of Wordpress.

Can anyone help me with this? I'd be really grateful.

Thanks.

(PS: I am not sure I am posting this in the right section. Mods, feel free to move it to a different section, if it aptly belongs there.)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
not easy to understand this, but few times ago this thing is happen to me, but with different theme. First, have you check scheduled post at the category? also please make sure there's no missing image at even one post at the category. Then, have you update the wordpress? problems with template sometimes happen after updating the wordpress, for this case you need to find an updated template for the latest wordpress (try to contact the template author).

•••
you website is suspended!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back