Dynadot

Wordpress Theme With Sidebar on Both Sides

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kiln Media

Established Member
Impact
Anyone know of a nice wordpress theme with sidebars on both sides of the page and room for an image in the middle?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have used the theme "Graphene" and it is good. It has a lot of option and you can do all kinds of things right through the theme options panel and make it your own.

•••
Search for 3 column wordpress themes.
Millions out there.

•••
•••
I have utilized the subject "Graphene" and it is great. It has a great deal of choice and you can do a wide range of things directly through the subject alternatives board and make it your own.

•••
I actually figured it out shortly after this post by editing a Full Screen theme to my liking, got the best results this way

•••
You should search for 3 column WordPress themes on net. The internet is stuffed with the array of such themes hence you should try to find out them by visiting different sites. One site that I can suggest is Yoctotemplates.com because of my positive experience with them. However they are not alone in this entire online arena. You can fetch lots of similar sources by spending some time on Google.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back