Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain slow.io

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

yonil

Established Member
Impact
0
Considering .io is becoming quite popular among the tech/startup crowd, and IO meaning input/output to many of them, "slow I/O" could be a legit domain hack.
I can see this domain being used as a programming hub of some sort, or as a convenient API endpoint.

What do you think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I think $0

Sorry but I don't think will become popular for that
 
0
•••
The problem is that a startup setting up a website on a .io domain will do so for one main reason: to avoid buying a domain on the aftermarket.
Unlikely that they would pay a premium to secure an already registered .io domain, because it's not going to be the first choice.
Which startup wants to brand itself on slow.io ? The keyword isn't great at all. It has a negative connotation.
Conclusion: this is not a winning name. Finding an outstanding domain in an outlier extension would be extremely difficult.
Focus on more professional extensions :imho:
 
0
•••
Thanks for the comments guys!
I think I'm gonna stick to it a little longer, maybe develop it a bit and see how goes.
 
0
•••
oops
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back