Dynadot

available Single word .WTF names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DataSN

Established Member
Impact
I recently became a fan of the .WTF tld. I myself registered quite some single word .WTF names and sold a few for $199 each at DAN and Afternic. Thought I'd share more gems I found that you might be interested in registering for just $2.67 at sav.

professor.wtf
provide.wtf
answer.wtf
important.wtf
derivatives.wtf
registrar.wtf

Great names right!!! I'll update with more when I find them!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Regged answer. Many thanks!

•••
•••
Was there something that triggered your interest in this extension? Some trend you noticed maybe?

Or just for fun

•••
Was there something that triggered your interest in this extension? Some trend you noticed maybe?

Or just for fun
There are quite some interesting stuff built on *.wtf sites, you can google them by "site:wtf".

You can tell the creators are definitely creative, urban, and young. However, it's possible that it's more fun than actually profitable or serious.

•••
The .wtf extension is a unique and cool one. It’s edgy and, with the right use-case, can make a powerful statement online with certain generations. This is why we registered, and still have available, “yell.wtf” and “obstacle.wtf”. .wtf doesn’t suit all tastes; but it has appeal.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back