Dynadot

advice Similar/Exactly Match

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dennisok

Established Member
Impact
Hi Nps, when trying to sort a valuable domain, please which of the following should I considered most important if the figures are greater e.g Exactly Match or Similar Domains? Thanks for sharing!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure I understand the question

•••
@jhm ,
OP probably refers to Google Searches broad match vs exact match

•••
@jhm ,
OP probably refers to Google Searches broad match vs exact match
Appreciated

@dennisok If that's what you're asking. Generally speaking, exact match may give you more control over the viewing of an ad, but may have less output, than a broad match (or phrase match, for that matter). I wouldn't really put one over the over as a sure thing (in terms of which is more important or valuable), as a domain investor, personally. It really depends on the individual domain IMO

Last edited:
•••
From a SEO perspective both have value but exact match will be easier to rank for. However a domain could have potential value as a developed site but no resale value as a raw domain.

•••
Appreciated

@dennisok If that's what you're asking. Generally speaking, exact match may give you more control over the viewing of an ad, but may have less output, than a broad match (or phrase match, for that matter). I wouldn't really put one over the over as a sure thing (in terms of which is more important or valuable), as a domain investor, personally. It really depends on the individual domain IMO
Thanks for your input.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back