IT.COM

advice Exact Match Domains Values

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Lets say for instance i know several domain names mainly .org but a couple .net with exact match keywords that are searched over 1 million times per month and are available to register, does that itself make them valuable regardless of the name? or could they be worthless even though they are exact match domains to a term searched millions of times per month?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you looking at the exact search volume (put the phrase in quotes and then search for it)? If so, based on my own experience I'd say they could be worth 4-5 figures. Depends on the industry for the exact match keywords, how competitive it is, etc.

I'm surprised no one else has responded to your question thus far. Good luck!

•••
Yes they can be worthless or have just a little value.They can also be worth a lot of money..
The reasons are many and I would suggest you not to base your decision only on the search volume.

Your post is too vague for anyone here to be able to tell you more.

•••
Agreed. I'm sure OP is trying to keep his/her cards close to their chest, but w/o knowing anything about the keywords beyond search volume there is no way to know what those domains' values might be.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back