Dynadot

showcase Showcase your Smart Contracts, DLT domains..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sumeeth

DomExpertTop Member
Impact
SMART CONTRACTS AND DLT:

Smart contracts and DLT are often talked of in the same breath but are distinct technologies – albeit complementary and, in some instances, symbiotically linked13. However, the advent of DLT has created a platform on which smart contracts can be hosted and executed. This has brought smart contract concepts into the mainstream. One of the most powerful inter-relationships between smart contracts and DLT can be seen in answer to the following question: computers that can automatically execute code have been around for ages, so why haven’t smart contracts been previously developed? It is true that the automation of certain elements of existing legal contracts has been feasible for some time. Since the advent of computers in a mainstream context, it would have been perfectly possible (at least technically) for contracting parties to program a computer to automatically execute an event, such as a payment under a contract upon satisfaction of pre-defined conditions (for example, that a stock price hits a pre-defined price).

I have SmartContractDLT.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SmartContracted.com

SmartContractFund.com

DistributedLedgersTechnology.com

DecentralizedLedgerTechnologies.com

The last two are a little long, though I have read of long names doing OK.
A security token is essentially a smart contract, so I have a few Security Token names too.

That's all I got to say about that.

•••
P2PDLT.com
GlobalDLT.com
CentralDLT.com
DLTCreditCard.com
DLTPayroll.com
DLTStocks.com

LegalLedgers.com
MyHyperLedger.com
ProofofContract.com

Last edited:
•••
Ripple Smart Contracts

BTC Smart Contracts

Both in King

•••
DistributedLedger.network
DistributedL.com
DistributedLT.com

•••
•••
Only have DLTShipping(.)com.

zTUe6Lc.jpg

•••
just a real great name in a not so great tld....
but... when its taken in 80 tlds.... it may make this tld look a bit ... better ;)

smartcontract
.biz

•••
•••
•••
•••
(.com)

Beyond DLT

For the leading edge companies at the forefront of DLT innovations :xf.cool:

•••
•••
•••
•••
(.com)

DLT International

Open for Offers!

•••
•••
I read as many current, published papers and articles as I can, and "DLT" is clearly being pushed into the spotlight & standardized.

•••
I read as many current, published papers and articles as I can, and "DLT" is clearly being pushed into the spotlight & standardized.

I think that has happened already. DLT has been a standard terminology for about 2 years now. It's everywhere in the news and at the center of debate. It's just that branding with this term is still catching up. There are about 40 different businesses branding with "DLT" and many more with product/services with DLT in their official name, but DLT branding hasn't become as trendy as blockchain yet, but in time, it has more potential given how the crypto industry has been evolving in the private sector.

•••
HyperledgerFabric.Network

That's one hell of a .Network hack

•••
•••
•••
Is that your donain? And how is this a hack?

Yes it's mine ane HyperledgerFabric is unofficually HyperLedgerNetwork

Got a problem

•••
•••
•••
Aha... I see it now. Thanks... and good luck!

I mean

HyperLedger Fabric - and there is - HyperLedger Fabric Network

So the .network was a good hack if that's what it's called haha

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back