Dynadot

new gtlds Showcase your new .store domains here!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

A G CHAUDHARI

Established Member
Impact
I have created this thread to allow everyone to showcase there .Store domains. Feel free to showcase your domains...

It seems that, till now.. Sunrise and Land rush phase registration passes 660+ count... (Still one day to go...)

I have pre-registered some of domains and expect to get once GA opens tomorrow (14-June).

Feel free to share your thoughts on this extensions and registrations...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Typos wont sell. Especially that one. Its still less than 24 hours so i suggest you cancel it and get your money back.

Got a refund B-) thank you for that save!

•••
VRG (.) Store :D

Virtual Reality Games, Gear, Goggles, etc.

•••
Following dotSTORE domains (without spaces) reg'd today:

INTERNET OF THINGS

MINDFULNESS

WEARABLECOMPUTER

SPINE

•••
•••
My dot store domain
be fun to develop

VRSEX

VRG (.) Store was on my list nice catch

•••
Murcia . Store
Belgian . Store
Waffle . Store

Someone beat me on craftbeer.store though :-s

•••
.store strategy is the .store strategy. Very slow movement.
I bought one.....99% of .store single word; key words are all premuim price. This strategy would not make it to the top ten list...

•••
Ok, I lied...:alien2:

ⓃⓈⒻⓌ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
ⓂⓔⓝⓢⒼⓘⓕⓣ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
ⓌⓞⓜⓔⓝⓢⒼⓘⓕⓣ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
ⓟⓞⓢⓘⓣⓘⓥⓔ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
ⓟⓐⓣⓣⓨ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
Ⓑⓤⓝ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
ⓟⓞⓢⓣⓐⓛ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ

•••
Ok, I lied...:alien2:

ⓃⓈⒻⓌ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
ⓂⓔⓝⓢⒼⓘⓕⓣ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
ⓌⓞⓜⓔⓝⓢⒼⓘⓕⓣ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
ⓟⓞⓢⓘⓣⓘⓥⓔ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
ⓟⓐⓣⓣⓨ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
Ⓑⓤⓝ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
ⓟⓞⓢⓣⓐⓛ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ

Nice names.. I like more gift store !

•••
Murcia . Store
Belgian . Store
Waffle . Store

Someone beat me on craftbeer.store though :-s
Nice ones, i come from Murcia by the way (La Manga) ;)

•••
WomensWear.Store
FashionWear.Store

•••
" .Store which had over 500 Sunrise registrations by trademark holders, putting it in the top 10 in terms of new sunrise applications, got 10,000 domain name registrations in the 1st 10 minutes of GA. " TheDomains.com

•••
" .Store which had over 500 Sunrise registrations by trademark holders, putting it in the top 10 in terms of new sunrise applications, got 10,000 domain name registrations in the 1st 10 minutes of GA. " TheDomains.com

Hhmm.. B-) !! In my guess.. There will be 37K registrations after 24 hours of GA.. Lets see !!

•••
TAC.store

Ok maybe now I'm done.. :)

•••
•••
•••
g/a/mingcomputer.store
g/a/mingpc.store
v/a/c/uumcleaner.store

•••
Guys.. Zone file shows, there were 21,835 .store registrations till 01:00 UTC 15 June.. (24 hour format) !!
Still couple of hours to go to complete 24 hours after GA...

I think, This count will exceed 30K+ surely..

•••
•••
•••
•••
BTW, These registrations are for 08 hours only (16:00 UTC onward Dated- 14June).. 24 hours after GA are yet to complete..
GA started 20 hours ago to be exact. So there's only 4 hours left for a full 24 hours run. Not sure when ntldstats was last updated?

•••
GA started 20 hours ago to be exact. So there's only 4 hours left for a full 24 hours run. Not sure when ntldstats was last updated?

Zone file updates usually at 00:00 UTC

•••
@A G CHAUDHARI I guess we will have to wait a bit longer then for the official 24 hour reg numbers to arrive ;)

•••
Finally I registered a name that I don't even like that much: Canine.store

I was going to register Panorama.store but got a trademark issue message from Namecheap. Then I went to sleep. :P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back