IT.COM

showcase Showcase Your HoverBoard and FlyBoard Domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Branded Domains

Be YouTop Member
Impact
The Future Has Arrived

hover_psd_go-1.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
oh and hoverboardfire.com

•••
oh and hoverboardfire.com
No
I got
HoverBoardFly
DiyHoverBoard
DiyHoverBoards
360HoverBoards
SmartFlyBoard
SmartFlyBoards

•••
I only have one hoverboard domain

Hoverboards.Direct

•••
•••
The problem with the exploding hoverboards is that they are the cheap ones. When they hit the stores here in the UK they came in at $1000 or thereabout then came the tons of cheap imports from China priced at half the the real thing. Its like everything in life, you get what you pay for. Its still illegal here to use them on public roads and pavements.

•••
The problem with the exploding hoverboards is that they are the cheap ones. When they hit the stores here in the UK they came in at $1000 or thereabout then came the tons of cheap imports from China priced at half the the real thing. Its like everything in life, you get what you pay for. Its still illegal here to use them on public roads and pavements.
lol that's where my HoverVillage.com and HoverCountry.com come in.

I think to eliminate the hassle and worry about getting a proper hoverboard that's licensed properly there might be a boom on Hoverboard Rental stores. I sure hope so for my hoverboard rental domains. If people just went to a hoverboard rental it's up to the rental shop to make sure it's a properly made and tested and licensed product. maybe even locally made. Then they can charge a huge premium for the rental. If they really NEED to just be the cool kids on the block to ride a hoverboard. We live in such a cheezy "gotta have it" society that I bet if rich rappers started RENTING non exploding custom made in America or where ever hoverboards where the liability will be on the Licensed local hoverboard rental shop or even local hoverboard retail shop. I think no matter what Hoverboard is here to stay. There's more than enough tinkers in every country who are jobless who can fill the void for Boutique or Couture or Custom made hoverboard shops. Kinda like Custom surf board shops. why not custom hoverboard shops popping up everywhere? Throw in a "cafe" or imagine a bike shop. There's pretty might one in every urban town in the world. Especially all the Eco GREEN hipster people all over the place with their Birkenstocks and Soy Mocha Chai Latte who want whatever is trending now.

Remember. Just like with Prohibition or weed the more you restrict something or banned it there more the general public will want it. lol I remember a tiny restaurant in the NYC once that was empty all the time on a Fri and Sat night. No one ever came in even though there was tons of foot traffic because of all thee other bars on the block. I advised the owner "hey why don't you hire a big bouncer put up some velvet ropes and red carpet and hang some blackout curtains and play some loud hip hop music and stock some micro brew beer and wines and have like 30 appetizers on the menu."

Wouldn't you know it? The spot became a total success thanks to me. Something about exclusivity triggers this human need to be included to feel special. So just imagine someone paying top dollar just to own and use a LEGAL hoverboard? I mean seriously we live in a world where people would actually buy a $10,000 movie phone that will just become outdated in 2 years. lol.

so no worries with the hoverboards.

again check out the cool things they are developing over at www.Hoverboard.com

•••
Hi. I dont think the issue is about licensing, you dont need a licence to own or use one. So no one is going to issue you a certificate to say your own hoverboard is high quality and safe to use. Just like side chicks paying $50 for a Fendi bag and $60 for a Louboutin to match, if you pay a couple of hundreds for a hoverboard then you know its not the real thing. Caveat emptor. Always.

I think lawmakers would relax the no hoverboard rule as time goes on. Remember most politicians are boring conservative folks.They are not really up to speed with whats happening out there. Only interested in looting and lying out of their teeth. From west to east, north to south they are all cut from the same cloth.
The law as it stands now is from public safety point of view and not about the quality of the boards per se. Hoverboards do not qualify for the requirement to be accepted as road usable while having the fucntions to be seen as a danger to pedestrians on pavements.I think something would eventually be worked so people could use them legally.
Are you in the States? I thought you were in Switzerland. Thats a cool website they have there. I see them updating it soon though once they get a few orders in. Not that they dont have the funds for an upgrade seeing that they got a fairly good deal at Kickstarter.
Didnt @mrcurly sell hoverboard.com?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hover Trains

There have been three hover train systems in the UK, two experimental and one commercial

Experimental MAGLEV

The first operational MAGLEV (MAGnetic LEVitation) train was an experimental system constructed by Eric Laithwaite at BR's Gorton Works using a platelayers trolley as the car. The funding was stopped and Eric Laithwaite moved to tracked Hovercraft which went on to construct the RTV31.

RTV 31
A prototype hover train powered by linear induction motor, but the lift was provided by large fans. The test track at Erith, Cambridgeshire has a few remains still visible. Here the train acheived speeds over 100 mph in 1973 before the government funding was pulled. The train is preserved at Railway World in Peterborough along with a section of track.

Birmingham Airport MAGLEV
The worlds first commercial MAGLEV train was installed at Birmingham airport in 1984 as a shuttle between the railway station and the terminal. The Maglev flew along its 600-metre track at the impressive altitude of fifteen millimetres. It operated for nearly eleven years, but it was unreliable and closed in 1995. It has been replaced by a cable tram. One of the cars is preserved at Railway World in Peterborough. Top speed was 26 mph, propulsion was with linear induction motor, and magnetic lift.

•••
•••
tt.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi,

i have a website and some domains related with the " Hoverboard " keyword

http://HoverboardsForSale.com/

Domains:

- buyHoverboard.com
- Hoverboard.xyz
- Hoverboards.xyz

All of those are for sale ... if somebody is interested i would like to talk about it.

Thank you !

•••
have you heard of X1HoverBoard as yet !

•••
•••
damn this thread is still open? thought it was dead post all those exploding Hoverboards! lol

•••
Hoverboards that explode where manufactured in China. I only review american high quality Hoverboards which are not catching fire. That´s why Amazon have them for sale.
You should get informed before you say something. Not only on this thread..

•••
well I have Hoverboard domains myself. so I'm not helping myself out by saying what I said. As far as I know I'm taking a bath on Hoverboard domains because of all that fiasco with boards in China.

I AM INFORMED about the Hendo Electromagnetic Hoverboard and other developments but from the bad stuff hoverboards have gotten a bad rap in the media and such. Don't know if it will recover from it or not.

it's ok though we all take chances. as you can tell we are thee only ones who have posted here since when exactly?

July 11 2016?

have you seen thee activity over in the VR section? I'm just saying. so no need to imply I need to get informed. I am informed and the info isn't all Roses.

Congrats on your sale of BuyHoverboard.com

That helps a bit.

Domain Price Date Venue
ridemyhoverboard.com 275 USD 2017-01-20 GoDaddy
ilovehoverboards.com 155 USD 2016-08-19 GoDaddy
hoverboardz.us 492 USD 2016-08-05 GoDaddy
besthoverboards.com 347 USD 2016-07-29 GoDaddy
buyhoverboard.com 475 USD 2016-05-07 Private
hoverboard.com.br 2,120 USD 2016-04-15 Uniregistry
hoverboardreviews.com 1,250 USD 2015-12-11 Sedo
hoverboardvideo.com 154 USD 2015-07-11 GoDaddy
hoverboard.com 32,500 USD 2014-04-16 Uniregistry

it's only 1 page. that's it.

Your BuyHoverboard? I swear you could have gotten more. at least around the price as HoverboardReviews.

it's a call to action domain. as you want people to BuyHoverboard.

but I guess it's 2016 pricing not 2014.

I think if anything I will need to sell on Sedo to get the best price. all the Godaddy sales seem to be closeout sales.

As far as American hoverboards. is it being mentioned on TV? on the Jimmy Fallon show or Conan show? or even the Morning shows?

not much anymore. why is that you think? I think the media became afraid that since they were showcasing hoverboards some from China. that maybe the people who suffered injury from Hoverboard explosions would sue?

I don't doubt there will be better quality hoverboards. just takes time and money.

•••
•••
HoverboardSupplies.com message me if interested.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back