- Neobank.app

- HyperledgerGreenhouse.com

- OutboundOracles.com

- SmartContracted.com

- BlockingChain.com

- Mainnet.com.au

- VeChain.com.au

- Interledger.com.au

Firstly, don't be negative in this post. All this thread is for those to post their top domains, and allow other users to peruse through each others portfolios, and perhaps make offers among ourselves.

Secondly, they must be of a high quality and I know value is subjective, but say for example "Oracles Network" - This is the name of the Ethereum Network if you were to Google it. So don't be one of those people that look down on a name simply because you don't know what it is.

Again, no negative chatter. Questions are welcome so that you may discover the meaning of the word (though I just said Google was there) and speculation on prices based on past performance, doesn't dictate future performance.

Agreed, we all value our domain, and this is called the "endowment effect" and also, for example most of mine are new definitions, this makes it tricky for you to bring out your crystal ball.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
SmoothCyber com
Penteum com
RentingKeys com
ImmerAI com
TransitiveAI com
Lodgingxp com
CheerCommerce com
UltiStores com
ClimateDevices com
StimulusAI com
Unleashy com

•••
Since everyone is shilling I'mma just put one up :D

NaughtyJapan in king :D

Maybe NaughtyAmerica wanna expand to Japan & make the next NaughtyJapan brand there :D

•••
Toy Stock /com
Brand Floor /com
da Crypto /com
Dine Bay /com
Medicine City /com
Digital Paints /com
Success Ground /com

•••
MovesCompany(.)com
WebsitesRank(.)com

•••
- Superannuation.com

- SuperFunds.com

- AuthorityNode.com

- AuthorityMasternode.com

- BankingHotline.com

- CoEthereum.com

- CryptoMainnet.com

- DPoSCoin.com

- HomesteadRelease.com

- OraclesNetwork.com

- Realestate.Apartments

- eMoneyToken.com

- eMoneyToken.org

- Pentium.io

- Quotron.io

- Neobank.app

- OutboundOracles.com

- SmartContracted.com

- BlockingChain.com

- Mainnet.com.au

- VeChain.com.au

- Interledger.com.au

Firstly, don't be negative in this post. All this thread is for those to post their top domains, and allow other users to peruse through each others portfolios, and perhaps make offers among ourselves.

Secondly, they must be of a high quality and I know value is subjective, but say for example "Oracles Network" - This is the name of the Ethereum Network if you were to Google it. So don't be one of those people that look down on a name simply because you don't know what it is.

Again, no negative chatter. Questions are welcome so that you may discover the meaning of the word (though I just said Google was there) and speculation on prices based on past performance, doesn't dictate future performance.

Agreed, we all value our domain, and this is called the "endowment effect" and also, for example most of mine are new definitions, this makes it tricky for you to bring out your crystal ball.

•••
•••
MrPickup.com
TaxFreeDays.com

•••
I like advicegpt.com.
🙏 Thank you! It means a lot. AdviceGPT.com is definitely a strong name with strong prospects.

🤝 We’re wishing you well in your domaining endeavors. Keep up the good energy!

🗣 Mel
QUAD DOMAINS

•••
DIVERCIFY.COM
IBIZAH.COM
POZIBILITY.COM

•••
Buidl.app (BIN-$19855)

Received $101 offer but not interested. Buidl.org is redirected to Ethereum.org.

•••
ReleaseGPT.com
GPTmalware.com
ChatBotWar.com
BotMalware.com
NexusMalware.com

•••
•••
KnowledgeHouse.com
NOUS.org
AFMM.com
RUSA.io
Prawns.io
PremiumHashtag.com
MetaOxford.com
MetaNewzealand.com
HVIW.COM ( heart and Vascular Institute of Wisconsin) ❤️
WLVM.COM (World Leading Virtual Market)💥

•••
👉 spareliberty.com

👉 spareliberty.org

🤔 Why no .net you ask? Because a “net” is used to “restrict”; and liberty represents the complete opposite. A play on words perhaps?

🧠 The “value” of sparing liberty is priceless.

Attachments

• 9FF7CCA0-489C-4943-9F85-D5D613638CD7.png
    9FF7CCA0-489C-4943-9F85-D5D613638CD7.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
•••
scrbbl.com
dokks.com
axylum.com

Buy them now!

•••
•••
gisri.com
RTWTrips.com
VlogLive.com
ArbitrageReporter.com

•••
🚁 IllinoisAirTaxi.com

🎨 Pushart.xyz

🛬 SpiritAirTaxi.com

🤖 DomainerGPT.com

💻 ar-insurance.xyz

🧠 UberLogistical.com

•••
LevelExtra.com
HodEon.com
DeskDad.com
AppMajor.com
MagOlla.com
LearnMile.com
FestSale.com

•••
•••
mines not worth 5000 :)
Neither are any of mine, So I guess that's at least two realists that have posted here ;) In fairness there some that are very good and worth in excess of 5K But they are very few and far between

Last edited:
•••
•••
Ninja.io
This one I developed myself.

Bumble.io
Up for sale!

•••
- Superannuation.com

- SuperFunds.com

- AuthorityNode.com

- AuthorityMasternode.com

- BankingHotline.com

- CoEthereum.com

- CryptoMainnet.com

- DPoSCoin.com

- HomesteadRelease.com

- OraclesNetwork.com

- Realestate.Apartments

- eMoneyToken.com

- eMoneyToken.org

- Pentium.io

- Quotron.io

- Neobank.app

- OutboundOracles.com

- SmartContracted.com

- BlockingChain.com

- Mainnet.com.au

- VeChain.com.au

- Interledger.com.au

Ghutra .com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back