IT.COM

showcase Showcase your domains with keywords that should end in ('s) aposthrophe "s".

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
So domain names can't have apostrophes. I'm there are domains where the word should end in ('s) apostrophe "s". like the domains below. Some actually sound better with the "s" at the end. like.

Baileys.com (Should be Bailey's)
Smittys.com (Should be Smitt's)
Morgans.com (Should be Morgan's)

I''ll start.

Sichuans.com (Sichuan's best cuisine, Sichuan's real estate market)
I have more. Will update. What's yours? Got any? Please share. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sichuans.com
the name is a Pinyin domain
do you invest in Chinese market?

•••
Interesting topic. Have some related to diseases, think of Parkinson, Alzheimer. Even sold them to corresponding not for profits without the 's'. No further details.

•••
Sichuans.com
the name is a Pinyin domain
do you invest in Chinese market?

nah. I just like that Sichuan population is 81.1 million

•••
Interesting topic. Have some related to diseases, think of Parkinson, Alzheimer. Even sold them to corresponding not for profits without the 's'. No further details.

Other Apostrophe "s" domains to give you guys an idea. Who knows? you might have some and don't even realize it?

Johnnys.com (should be Johnny's")
Mikes.com (should be Mike's)
Whats.com (should be What's)
Shes.com (should be She's)
Childrens.com (should be Children's as in "Texas Children's Hospital")
Borders.com (should be Border's)

Plural domains ending in "s" should not be posted here only domains that should technically end with an ('s). thanks.

•••
I'll throw in some domain sales

Bethanys.com (should be Bethany's) Sold $905
LuckyGardens.com ? (should be lucky garden's?) sold $1688

•••
•••
you own a good name :xf.grin:(y)

Thanks.

Please do me a favor.

make a list of all Chinese provinces and cities. You can start with the ones with the biggest population but I can guarantee you. You can go down to the bottom of the list with the least amount of population. And you will see something interesting.

Take that list and for each province and city. Slap an "S" at the end and then check if the .com is taken.

See what you will end up with.

•••
Thanks.

Please do me a favor.

make a list of all Chinese provinces and cities. You can start with the ones with the biggest population but I can guarantee you. You can go down to the bottom of the list with the least amount of population. And you will see something interesting.

Take that list and for each province and city. Slap an "S" at the end and then check if the .com is taken.

See what you will end up with.
I bet they’re all taken...

•••
Plurals don't need an apostrophe. It's if it's possessive or abbreviated that you need an apostrophe.

So you can have the apples but you can also have the apple's pips.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back