Dynadot

showcase Showcase your Defi & Decentralized names & any news

NameSilo
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Inspired by @capiche 's sale (congratz by the way!) and @DomainBarracksRob idea for a showcase thread, I thought I would set one up.

Courtesy of Github:

What is Decentralized Finance?
Decentralized finance (#defi) is the movement that leverages open source software and decentralized networks to transform traditional financial products into trustless and transparent protocols that operate without unnecessary intermediaries. One could envision decentralized finance impacting the financial world the same way that open source software has changed software products.

https://github.com/ong/awesome-decentralized-finance

The below gives a nice breakdown on what it is all about

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/decentralized-finance

https://blockonomi.com/what-is-decentralized-finance-defi

I regged 2 today and will not be going on any mad reg spree.......

Defi Mortgages.com
Defi Securities.com

Please share your names, related news and your thoughts...............

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Are you investing in some of the Defi ICOs?
no - just keeping an eye on the level of interest in this space and which products/services are being invested in......

I did buy a load ETH some time ago when it was pretty low so sitting pretty there :xf.laugh:

•••
no - just keeping an eye on the level of interest in this space and which products/services are being invested in......

I did buy a load ETH some time ago when it was pretty low so sitting pretty there :xf.laugh:
How did I decide it was low?
I stopped messing with anything other than BTC, after I bought eth at 700-700 range in 2018 lol
But I am itching to invest in some of the Defi ICOs. A few Ethers lol

•••
How did I decide it was low?
I stopped messing with anything other than BTC, after I bought eth at 700-700 range in 2018 lol
But I am itching to invest in some of the Defi ICOs. A few Ethers lol
There is a good possibility on making some decent money on these ICO's the major downside is the risk factor, lot of scams around atm - you need to do the research and get in and out pretty quickly

https://www.coindesk.com/defi-ico-boom-regulators-circling

•••
Scooped up DeFInomix in KING

•••
Decentralized Computer
Decentralized Payment
Decentralized Technology
Decentralized Chain
Decentralized Block
Decentralized Broker(age)

(com)

•••
Sold DefiRisk.com for $750 via Dan.

I bough this domain for $150 five days ago.

Last edited:
•••
•••
From from here?
That is a very quick turn around

Defirisk.com and defivalue.com had expired. I contacted the whois private mail and somebody answered.

The problem was both domains were in RedemptionPeriod and to renew them the registrar was asking $130 for each one.

Fortunately, the seller accepted to renew them for only $50 dollars ($130+$25). So it cost me around $310 acquire defirisk.com and defivalue.com

Last edited:
•••
Defirisk.com and defivalue.com had expired. I contacted the whois private mail and somebody answered.

The problem was both domains were in RedemptionPeriod and to renew them the registrar was asking $130 for each one.

Fortunately, the seller accepted to renew them for only $50 dollars ($130+$25). So it cost me around $310 acquire defirisk.com and defivalue.com
Nice work for being quick :)

•••
Sold DefiRisk.com for $750 via Dan.

I bough this domain for $150 five days ago.

Nice! well done thanks for sharing.

pace is really picking up

•••
•••
•••
Decentralized Computer
Decentralized Payment
Decentralized Technology
Decentralized Chain
Decentralized Block
Decentralized Broker(age)

(com)
I have decentralizedbit(com)

•••
•••
•••
DefiDelivery /com
DefiMarketApp /com

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Some days ago I registered LiquidityStaking in .com, .org and .io

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back