Dynadot

showcase Showcase your Defi & Decentralized names & any news

NameSilo
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Inspired by @capiche 's sale (congratz by the way!) and @DomainBarracksRob idea for a showcase thread, I thought I would set one up.

Courtesy of Github:

What is Decentralized Finance?
Decentralized finance (#defi) is the movement that leverages open source software and decentralized networks to transform traditional financial products into trustless and transparent protocols that operate without unnecessary intermediaries. One could envision decentralized finance impacting the financial world the same way that open source software has changed software products.

https://github.com/ong/awesome-decentralized-finance

The below gives a nice breakdown on what it is all about

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/decentralized-finance

https://blockonomi.com/what-is-decentralized-finance-defi

I regged 2 today and will not be going on any mad reg spree.......

Defi Mortgages.com
Defi Securities.com

Please share your names, related news and your thoughts...............

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
defi dot club.jpg
Picked up DeFi (dot) club for $99 at Sedo. Sedo's own portfolio at DomCollect had let it expire. I think they renewed it to then deliver it to me. I've got it at Uniregistry now. :)

Good news – I sold this one today for $2,500 BIN at Dan.com. Chinese buyer. Hold time of 1 year.

Last edited:
•••
•••
DAN seems to be the platform of choice for Defi sales.....

•••
•••
•••
•••
deficurrency.io
defimoney.io
defipayments.io

•••
•••
Just regged

Defi // transfers.com

•••
(dawtcom)

DeFiStakes

Last edited:
•••
I bought the domain in my signature (red colour) a few years ago and at that time, it did not make a lot of sense as there was no digital currency.

Now I believe it may be related to crypto or defi market.

I only found out about "defi" few weeks ago as I was not giving attention to domains for 5-7 years due to numerous extensions.

Now I am thinking of pricing it in six figure. Currently I tagged the price as high xxx,xxx at Sedo as I am not sure about it frankly. What are your thoughts?

Please don't mention the domain in your replies as I will remove it from my signature in 2-3 days.

I appreciate your thoughts.

•••
DefiPerpetual /.com

Hand reg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Show attachment 163905

Good news – I sold this one today for $2,500 BIN at Dan.com. Chinese buyer. Hold time of 1 year.

This is Awesome! Congrats Mate nice sale. I've been wondering when a few of yours would go off :)

It's really heating up now, I think this is what..the 3rd/4th DeFi sale reported in the last month or two?

Cheers!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
My new handreg : opfi.trade

defi.trade is live now....

•••
My new handreg : opfi.trade

defi.trade is live now....

Opfi or open finance is no longer being used,

Still not a bad purchase imo.

•••
upload_2020-8-16_15-47-31.png

DAF.net

DeFi - Decentralized Asset Finance

Last edited:
•••
DefiSoftwares.com

Thanks,
Sumeeth

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back