Dynadot

Showcase your brandable one word .com's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
:hi:

I was goofing around trying out different words ( a LOT made up ) on the registrars today and found a few I liked and I registered them. Here are a couple I picked:

northly.com
southly.com
eastly.com

(westly was gone)
I figured they could be used for real estate or a place with the initials LY (Lybia?)
or whatever..I just liked them! (and they have some google results too)

Now, list yours!

One word brandable .com's...why you picked them...let's see them! :)

:xf.love: Kerri

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
stumbled over Catchups_com the oher day ;)

•••
briman1970 said:
My two favorites I've reg'd so far are:

Pundle.com
Qewt.com

A pundle is a mix of a pun and a riddle. It's an actual word game that is easier to demonstrate than explain. Here is a pundle that means "head over heels in love". CLICKY HERE! Pundle is also an Indian surname (I think).

I also have (in no particular order):

NetWt.com
Fallal.com - meaning "a showy article of dress"
Golfbawl.com
Elkx.com
Muddin.net
Monduni.net
Tukz.com
Und1.com - "and1" in German. 1and1 tried to steal this from me (IMO)
Quacka.com
Qwacka.com
Nabzilla.com
Swagzilla.com
Blix.biz
LoDrag.com - this used to be a site that sold bicycle trailers
Delusi0n.net
Afeard.com - actual backwoods word meaning "afraid"
Bammed.com
Ulia.net - a Russian girls name
Adulion.com
Phukd.com
ZPix.net
Universox.com - could be translated as UniverseX in Spanish
HiVi.net
Qewt.com
RoarShack.com
hehe. I was wondering if I'd run across the registrant for Swagzilla. For obvious reasons, "swag" is a very popular term used by crews in the motion picture and entertaiment industries and was already in common use when I began in the business 30 yrs ago. I'm not sure- will have to check wikipedia but, I think that it's modern usage may have originated there.

I remember swagzilla, in particular, because it was one of those instances where a name had been sitting in my cart for awhile and, than, when I decided to reg it found that someone else had beaten me to the punch 2 or 3 days earlier. However, I am not wanting for swag names, I have SwagAuction, ClassicSwag, SwagPirate along w/a few others. One tha fits this thread topic is SwagBay.

Over the past few years, the user base for the term has broadened and there's been a signicant rise in it's popularity that paralells an increased use of the promotional giveaway as a marketing tool. I mean, who wouldn't mind snagging a crew baseball cap for MI3, a roadies t-shirt from a tour of a hot band or a bat or player's training camp jersey from their home team? (I'm talking about the ones that the players get!) I see swag as filling an specialty auction niche- there's, certainly, plenty of it on eBay. Phukd reminds me of one I picked up the other day, Fxcked. :laugh:

•••
I found these in the dictionary:

Irrigant.com-Either a form of irrigate as in to irrigate land or a dental term in what type of antiseptic the dentist uses to clean out your tooth socket.

Xylophagous.com-Wood eater. usually referring to termites, can also mean human wood eaters if that is your thing.

Prehensible.com-Something that can be taken away.

Polycracy.com-Governed by many people or more than one organization.

This I found still available:

Funklords.com -70s-80s funk music legends (ie., Rick James, Parliament/Funkadelic, James Brown etc.)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
MisterMagnetic said:
I found these in the dictionary:

Irrigant.com-Either a form of irrigate as in to irrigate land or a dental term in what type of antiseptic the dentist uses to clean out your tooth socket.

Xylophagous.com-Wood eater. usually referring to termites, can also mean human wood eaters if that is your thing.

Prehensible.com-Something that can be taken away.

Polycracy.com-Governed by many people or more than one organization.

Those look like they should rank right there w/ some the .com words I've managed to mine out of dictionary~

cognized
preexamined
dexterously
knuckler :hehe:

Hmm....that Polycracy one sure is looking pretty darn good. hmm........

This one doesn't, really, fit the "logonym" category that I've been working in, but it fits in here. (I think.)

MQBI.Com

(Heck. If the slavs can make a sound out of "czxsczrxski", there's gotta be some language, somewhere, that this one is pronounceable in, right?)

Last edited:
•••
Grrilla said:
hehe. I was wondering if I'd run across the registrant for Swagzilla. For obvious reasons, "swag" is a very popular term used by crews in the motion picture and entertaiment industries and was already in common use when I began in the business 30 yrs ago. I'm not sure- will have to check wikipedia but, I think that it's modern usage may have originated there.

I remember swagzilla, in particular, because it was one of those instances where a name had been sitting in my cart for awhile and, than, when I decided to reg it found that someone else had beaten me to the punch 2 or 3 days earlier. However, I am not wanting for swag names, I have SwagAuction, ClassicSwag, SwagPirate along w/a few others. One tha fits this thread topic is SwagBay.

Over the past few years, the user base for the term has broadened and there's been a signicant rise in it's popularity that paralells an increased use of the promotional giveaway as a marketing tool. I mean, who wouldn't mind snagging a crew baseball cap for MI3, a roadies t-shirt from a tour of a hot band or a bat or player's training camp jersey from their home team? (I'm talking about the ones that the players get!) I see swag as filling an specialty auction niche- there's, certainly, plenty of it on eBay. Phukd reminds me of one I picked up the other day, Fxcked. :laugh:
We have similar tastes, it seems. I tried to get Blookzilla a few days ago and then realized you were the one who snagged it! AAAARGHH!!! :hehe:

•••
Arbos.com

It's a latin version of the Latin word "Arbor" for "Tree, or branching out". Recieved low $X,XXX offers on Sedo....have rejected them all. :hehe:

•••
I am going to add my logonyms and numeralnyms here (might as well, more exposure hee hee)

ballQQns.com

bQQbies.com

ciQar.com

ciQars.com

b1ll.com

p1ll.com

p1lls.com

:)

•••
cachablanca_com...geocaching anyone?

•••
Nice! :)

I just regged:

dorkasaurus.com

one of my fave words and I think it would make a nice humour site or something.

•••
Sibez.com (Sibes - ethnical minority in China)
Camperz.com (from ManicGirl available list)

•••
Madeup Word

Convernation.com -- will be excellent for telecom companies, forums, blogs, chat rooms - FOR SALE & Taking offers

•••
went for

ifzo.com

ibpo.com

•••
Hi,

I have..

imoji.com

...perhaps for a new media or mobile content provider.

It's kind of a play on 'emoji' (which was already taken) and refers to the Japanese name for those little smiley symbols in your emails & sms's.

Cheers
Afromaiko :alien:

•••
kevmacmeh said:
went for

ifzo.com

Hey, thats a typo for ifoz.com, or vice versa =) :yell:

•••
Figured i'd add my latest domain...

qio.com :hehe:

•••
greatdomainz said:
Figured i'd add my latest domain...

qio.com :hehe:

Oh oh oh nice! 3 letters! I hope to aquire one of those some day. :) (I only have 3 characters)

Boy, there are some FANTASTIC brandable names on this thread!

•••
citygoer.com/net/org/co.uk

•••
mynes a .bz but im very happy with mine. Brandable and currently in development.

www.IMG.bz

for those that dont know (most should) img = image.

•••
MixedByDJs said:
mynes a .bz but im very happy with mine. Brandable and currently in development.

www.IMG.bz

for those that dont know (most should) img = image.
Does that stand for "I'm My God"?
:laugh: Nice one.
My latest: Vazilla.com (Vanilla w/ some zing and a zilla on top )

•••
Chicker.com
www.Autoing.com - dev started...
Montrealer.com
Toyless.com - Toy Charity

•••
Plebby _ com

Thilk _ com

Hiply _ com

•••
bronzed.com
synergizer.com
serializer.com
taydo.com
jvon.com
pinchless.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back