NameSilo

showcase Showcase Your Brandable (5L) LLLLL.com Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know there are fair few people on here investing in 5 letter brandable .com domains, including myself. :hehe:

Really Good Short Brandable domains are a rarity. IMHO these domains will have a higher profit margin for resellers, than 4L.coms that make no sense other than for use as an acronym for a company. Some may disagree. :hehe:

The only problem here is of course finding the end user for such domains. I will be shortly releasing a new site that focuses on selling brandable 5 Letter domains (with a subscriber list including many investors), that any one may list their domains on for free, so stay tuned i'll post about it later when its up.

For now though, enough free advertising :hehe:-, showcase your domains:

Here are some, to kick start this thread:

1. Kazom.com

2. Yemor.com

3. Mazry.com

4. Kolpy.com

5. Zabow.com

6. Carts.co.nz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
According to sales reports lately pronounceable 5L's seem to have gained some momentum.
There seem to be some nice ones in this 'issue' of DNJournal.

•••
LOOVO.com
ZEPLY.com
MUPES.com
FEEVI.com

•••
•••
diavo said:
yes i`ve got 6 of them

btw what is the metod of evaluating them? how do you know the value?
thx
I don't own any, but would say that meaningful numbers would have more value. Some examples:

1. Nice round numbers. Something like 75000 would be very valuable and even 75300 is quite nice.

2. Something that spells a word or a persons name on a cellphone. The better the word, the greater the possible value. Note that the 0 doesn't have a letter on a cellphone.

3. US Zip codes. Particularly zips associated with business/entertainment districts etc.

4. A zero (or two zero's) at the start is not generally a good feature as it means there is a better domain/s of the same number floating around. For example 06521.com and 6521.com

5. Sequences or near sequences. Anything that makes a domain more memorable and marketable boosts the value. Something like 45678.com or 76543.com would be valuable, but even 35678.com is quite nice.

6. Telephone numbers. In this case, An 0 at the beginning isn't a bad feature.

7. Repeating numbers. Something like 22222.com would be very nice, 22229.com and 22922.com are nice and 22292.com is quite nice.

8. Number quality. Just like with letters, there are premium numbers. The numbers 1235789 are considered premium. The numbers 4 and 6 are lesser quality (they have negative meanings in some Asian countries which forms a big part of this market), and the number 0 is generally considered to be low quality. These rules do not always apply - see the other examples.

9. Lower numbers starting with 1 are generally more valuable than higher numbers.

10. Google search frequency. The more, the merrier, particularly if it identifies some possible end users for your domain.

11. Leet style numbers. Remember when you made funny words with numbers on your school calculator? Something like 80085.com LOL would look gr8 in my portfolio.

12. Anything else I may have missed that makes the number more memorable or commercially desirable and therefore potentially more valuable.

Again, I'm no expert with numbers and there's bound to be lots that I've missed. I don't own even a single all numeric domain. However, these are some of the parameters I would use. Hope it helps. Any numeric experts, feel free to chip in.

Matt.

•••
Twazz dot com and Iblax dot com, not so sure about iblax but I think twazz is extremely brandable.

•••
Here are some of my 5L domains:

Bemmy.com
Buubo.com
Piblo.com
Shody.com
UpGym.com
UVCar.com

•••
My last 5L auction acquisition:

Lates (.) com

--> 10 years old, 14,800 Exact Google Searches/Month

--> Taken in the following extensions: net, org, info, eu, co.uk, de

--> Lates Definitions:

1. Lates is a genus of freshwater and marine fish in the family Latidae of the order Perciformes ( source wikipedia ).

2. A chill way to say goodbye for those who are too lazy to finish the phrase “catch you later”.

3. Probably the coolest way to say goodbye ( Source: dictionaryupdate.com/lates ).

•••
•••
•••
Acquired:

Coubs(.)com

Last edited:
•••
Got the following

krubs.com
uWeds.com
iTubb.com
Likum.com (established sites from différent extensions)

•••
People can't read.
5 letter .com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Recent pickups for me:

in .com:

Noidy (hand reg)

Lunos (not a hand reg)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Name.png

•••
•••
Yes yes. NOW. But I'm talking about an investment = 5 years, 20?
I guess people didn't think LLLL would be worth so much once a time. But thanks for the answer....

Yes
i think 5 letter names are currently the best investmemt.

In fact, I only buy 5 letter names at the moment. I have about 200. But not any name. They must be able to be branded hence they must be pronounceable.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back