Dynadot

showcase Showcase your best Real Estate domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Real Estate is huge business, and this is not going to change as long as we need to live somewhere.
What are your best Real Estate domain names? :)
(maximum 5 examples per user)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
coast.estate

Coast.Estate (2).png

•••
•••
•••
Hey guys, I have the below -

Newbuilddevelopment.com
PropertyTycoon.net

:)

•••
VisitHousing.com
CampHousing.com
BoatHousing.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Chain / RealEstate / com
OceanState / RealEstate / com
SunState / Properties / com
Midamerican / RealEstate / com

Can anyone guess which one I am the fondest of?

•••
Realestate/-Insurance/ .com
Realty/Services/ .co
edinburgh/realestate/ .co.uk
sutter/county/realestate/ .com
realestate/development/ .org
Buying/House/ .co
House/Rent/ .co
kern/county/houses/ .com

And a few more on mortgage etc., aint sure if they are ok here.

•••
•••
FantasyRealtors.com
could be a naughty website someday

•••
FantasyRealtors.com
could be a naughty website someday

More likely to be a nasty UDRP someday. Realtor/s is a well-known, and typically, heavily guarded trademark. Grace delete this one, IMO.

•••
More likely to be a nasty UDRP someday. Realtor/s is a well-known, and typically, heavily guarded trademark. Grace delete this one, IMO.
Damn it. Way to crush my dreams. I’ll hold onto it for the memory

•••
RiyadhRentals.com
Riyadh: The capital of Saudi Arabia

•••
I sold Next Home. com for an undisclosed mid $xx,xxx and have sold nearly 100 RE domains. I am a RE broker, speaker and trainer and have sold numerous in 20+ years. As an agent and managing broker I have a good idea of what they are looking for and what they will pay.
My current 5 portfolio favorites are:

BuilderMagazine/com
SeniorSubdivisions/com
BeautifulLuxuryHomes/com
LuxuryHomeGallery/com
LuxuryStudentLiving/com

Shorter isn't always better and it's important to understand the average agent in the US makes less than $25k per YEAR. Yes, people look at the big commission checks and think agents are loaded. Over 75% of them make less $40k in the US. The top 10% of agents make more than $100k and they don't give a crap about internet leads because in reality, an agent who lives off internet leads is typically our of business before the domain expires.

•••
•••
PropertySweet.com
MalaysianEstate.com

Interrested? Pm your offer...

•••
HighHousing dot com

Also two brandables for properties/resort rewards etc

PropertyBux dot com
Resortbux dot com

Last edited:
•••
Midasrealestates.com
Londonpropertylet.com
Nypropertylets.com
Monacopropertylets.com
Spainpropertylets.com

•••
•••
•••
I sold Next Home. com for an undisclosed mid $xx,xxx and have sold nearly 100 RE domains. I am a RE broker, speaker and trainer and have sold numerous in 20+ years. As an agent and managing broker I have a good idea of what they are looking for and what they will pay.
My current 5 portfolio favorites are:

BuilderMagazine/com
SeniorSubdivisions/com
BeautifulLuxuryHomes/com
LuxuryHomeGallery/com
LuxuryStudentLiving/com

Shorter isn't always better and it's important to understand the average agent in the US makes less than $25k per YEAR. Yes, people look at the big commission checks and think agents are loaded. Over 75% of them make less $40k in the US. The top 10% of agents make more than $100k and they don't give a crap about internet leads because in reality, an agent who lives off internet leads is typically our of business before the domain expires.
According this it is not very lucrative to be real estate agent in US, I thought it is much better situation there!

•••
According this it is not very lucrative to be real estate agent in US, I thought it is much better situation there!

You may think so judging by the real estate shows, but it is fairly easy to get into real estate, many do it part time, but generally agents pay A LOT of expenses and burn out.

The ones at the very top top top make good money, but that is because of referral business or people doing multiple transactions.

Then you also have the difference of where you buy real estate... CA/NY vs Midwest. House prices are very different.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back